[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone aware me on Summit Ice and why so many celebs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Can someone aware me on Summit Ice and why so many celebs are supporting it?
>>
>>10687203
Honestly? The same reason celebrities tweet about video games they barely know about: because a LOT of them get paid to do so.
>>
no more memes dude
>>
>>10687210
What I dont understand is what Nathan Fielder is trying to get at? NOBODY IRL has ever denied the holocaust.

Ive only seen stormweenies and autistic manchildren on 4chan deny the holocaust.
>>
>>10687221
>NOBODY IRL has ever denied the holocaust.
Well, he showed that taiga had paid homage in their newsletter to a guy who was a holocaust denier and had died.
>>
>>10687230
What [The Canadian Jewish] Congress does not want, he said, is to give Taiga any unnecessary publicity and inadvertently encourage the mixing of political and commercial messages. He also does not want to make people who have purchased items at the store in the past feel guilty.
so this apparently happened in like 2001, by the way; and Nathan Fielder kinda missed the point
>>
>>10687203

Shekels have been deposited to your account.
>>
>>10687203
watch Nathan for you. Probably the funniest show on television. It will all make sense
>>
>>10687203
somebody irrationally confronted nathan's dad saying that taiga were holocaust deniers which is bullshit. nathan made a clothing brand that is just about not denying the holocaust as a joke.
>>
>>10687247
Honestly, I'm not jewish do I don't have much attachment to the holocaust besides yeah genocide is awful. I think that he is doing it because it's funny in a twisted way. It makes sense in the world of his character in the show.
>>
>>10687221
He has a comedy show where he makes retarded businesses. This is one of them. He was in the news last year for making "Not Starbuck's" or something similar.
>>
>>10687247
>>10687221
You realise that the entire show is sarcastic and he's playing a character right? The joke is that Taiga supported someone who denied the holocaust so he made a brand the complete opposite, constantly reminding people that the Holocaust happened.

Although he made Dumb Starbucks and Summit Ice as joke businesses they worked irl because he graduated from one of Canada's best business schools with really good grades
>>
>>10687286
>they worked irl because he graduated from one of Canada's best business schools with really good grades

this desu senpai
>>
hahaha holy shit this can't be real
>>
>>10687302
this is an instant meme jacket, would not touch it with a fucking 10 meter pole
>>
>>10687302
I hope it isn't
but it probably is, man
cuz if it was all a big hoax, that guy would get canned from CC pretty fast
>>
>all these people that never watched nathan for you
>>
>>10687314
should I watch it
>>
>>10687319
no
>>
>>10687319
up to you, friendo. i don't care if you watch or not but i'd be missing out if i wasn't.
>>
>>10687319
its literally the greatest show of our generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE
>>
>>10687319
Yes.
>>
softshell is shit anyway
>>
File: 1448503217252.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448503217252.png
8KB, 400x400px
Maybe I should make an antisemitic brand called apex fire hehehooo
>>
File: 1407195204355.jpg (30KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1407195204355.jpg
30KB, 500x351px
>>10687203

WHAT.... THE....FUCK!!!!
Is this brand seriously shilling the holocaust and guilty people into buying their shit?
>>
>>10687461
>being this oblivious
>>
File: 960.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>10687319

Yes.
>>
>>10687274
*Dumb Starbucks
>>
lol u guys are retarded
i'm glad you guys don't taint nathan's show with your views
>>
>>10687461
idiot
>>
>someone doesn't get the le fhanny comedy centralĀ® reference!!
>u so dum xDDD

nobody cares about babbies first social experiment.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.