[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any mexi/fa/ggots? moving to mexico next year, where to cop /fa/shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 6

File: 1447477282272.jpg (74KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447477282272.jpg
74KB, 640x960px
any mexi/fa/ggots?
moving to mexico next year, where to cop /fa/shit and /fa/ places.
>>
>>10677896
lol, good luck
>>
/fa/ places is iffy, but there are plenty of just interesting and pretty places. where are you moving?

as for shopping not much worth going out of you way for besides a few shopping centers in DF and monterey, maybe guadalajara
>>
>>10677927
gonna be living in mexico city, am I fucked?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03_23-56-44.png (92KB, 1190x628px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03_23-56-44.png
92KB, 1190x628px
>>10677965

it's a big city, there are going to be expensive and nice places

palacio de hierro polanco is expensive as fuck

picture is their list of stores

i haven't been to DF in years myself though. how long will you be there and how will you get around?
>>
>>10677978
a semester, gonna be studying there.
>>
DF can be an amazing place and also /fa/ as fuck.
what school are you transferring to?
do you know where in DF youll be living?
are you a richfag?
>>
>>10677987

oh don't stress you'll have fun just in the city and places around it based on others suggestions

i could probably help you if you wanted to do a roadtrip across mexico or something but nah you're set

just look for stores which have the brands you like online and go to them

mexico city is pretty safe and immune from the majority of drug trafficking issues as a whole

just don't look too rich or white, know the bad parts of town and stay out of them after 10

negotiate on fucking everything don't pay the gringo price you aren't a tourist
>>
>>10677999
>what school are you transferring to?
>do you know where in DF youll be living?
I'd rather stay anonymous

>are you a richfag?
I'd say no, but I guess I could be considered a richfag in mexican standards, if that makes any sense.

>>10678000
I'm very eager to party in mexico city because I don't know what to expect.
I hope I can pass as a rich mexifag rather than a foreigner, is that a good or bad thing?
>>
>>10678022
>me
>nurse
>patient flew in from Mexico so that his wife could go shopping
>he collapsed
>ended up in the ER
>by the time I met him he was admitted
>his kids in Mexico City found out he was admitted
>dropped everything and flew to my town on a chartered flight
>both of them were like 6'4" and had pure Spanish blood
>plus they were wearing 3000 dollar outfits
>nicest fucking guys I'd ever met; just thankful that I knew enough Spanish to make their dad feel secure
>next day I find out the patient was discharged
>family tried to pay the night nurse the 25-30k it would have cost for the hospital visit...they brought cash

whatever you think of as "rich" by Mexican standards, you're wrong; those guys are the fucking standard
>>
>>10678022
>I guess I could be considered a richfag in mexican standards, if that makes any sense.

lol you watch too much TV
>>
>>10677896
Don't take shit and stay pretty tan.
Tan so much that you only look 90% Caucasian.
>>
>>10678052
Drug dealers, you mean?
>>
>>10678022
>>10678052
>>10678176
>>10678253
ignorant people cant just be ignorant in silence, they like to display it to the world so much and so often lol.
mexican immigrants are poor unemployed lower class people for the most part, the equivalent of rednecks if you will.
To think that all mexicans are like this is just dumb baka tbhfam
>>
>the when no mexifu gf
Who's the grill?
>>
>tfw Asian
>Latina women make my dick blow
>i am ashamed for my famiry
daysu sandpie
>>
>>10678246
Is it bad to be almost too white to tan, blonde, blue eyed in mexico?
>>
>>10679520
There's quite a lot of latinamerican girls that are weebs and want asian bfs, and a lot of them are ugly and weird but there are some that are really hot and pretty.
>>
>>10679544
I'm white with green eyes, born and raced in Mexico, you'll be fine. The percentage of whites in Mexico is pretty high you know.
>>
>>10678022
You sound like an ignorant jerk, you will probably get your ass kicked. But back in topic, the best areas for shopping are Polanco and Santa Fe, there you will also find the best restaurants and bars.
>>
Any good mexican fashion shops online ?
>>
File: 53.png (22KB, 769x745px) Image search: [Google]
53.png
22KB, 769x745px
There are plenty of rich "white" blue-eyed blonde-haired etc. ppl in Mexico (and other South American cunt-trees). Ivy league schools love to fulfill their "Latino/Latina" diversity quota that way, I'm at an elite med school and all the Latino kids in my class are actually Jewish, white, have Northern European last names, etc. They just happen to be from those respective countries/Puerto Rico/etc. where their families own a grocery store chain, or medical franchises, etc.

They also do the same over at the biz school, where the "black" students are privileged little princes from elite African families and shit.

LOL "DIVERSITY"
>>
>>10680675

>Any good mexican fashion shops online ?
Zara and Bershka are pretty effay.
>>
>>10677965
You'll be fine.
>>
Off topic, as much as DF is a step up to most of latin america, you'd enjoy the city more if you were a cu/ck/. The food is amazing there and you can find a bit of every thing. The street food is on par with asia's.
>>
We should organize a mexican meetup right huh guys?

Guys?
>>
>>10681052
hollister and abercrombie and fitch general
>>
>>10680864
kys
>>
>>10677896
>>10677965
not a mexifag but travel over there a lot
I'm sorry to say, you're so fucked when it comes to fashion. all they wear down there is Hollister, Abercrombie, American Eagle, and anything else that sells tacky neon polos with their logo embroidered in laaarge white letters. there's nothing fashionable down there. nothing. as for the brands that do make it down there that're considered effay, I hope you have deep pockets because the markups are fucking ridiculous.
>>10678052
oh man senpai tell me about it. I travel to Veracruz often, niggas with mommy and daddy making mad bank dressing in $1k+ outfits and all of them are 6'+ Spanish demigods, somehow even with my Spanish heritage I'm still beta compared to them
>>10678022
careful with parties in mexico, you have no fucking idea how much kids get jacked after parties and never come home (source: cousin just got targeted last year, rip)
>>
>>10681061
>not louis vuitton and gucci general
it's like ur not even mexican
>>
>>10681096
have you ever seen the average upper-middle class and higher's outfits? clearly not. only the older people wear real brands.
>>
>>10681100
I wear Comme des Garçons and h&m desu
>>
>>10681093
Yeah that shit is the real problem with Mexico. If you get drunk you're gonna be targeted for kidnapping
Sorry about your family that shit hit every family that I know with people living in Mexico; they all have horror stories
But the kidnapping syndicates in my area are a lot less active now than they were before cuz families aren't paying the ransoms
And apparently like 300+ different kidnapping groups were shut down in Tamaulipas over the last year. I still wouldn't go there and drink or look for weed but it's definitely toning down compared to like 2012/2013
>>
> where to cop /fa/shit
at la fayuca

>/fa/ places
la paleteria

ya no mames
>>
>>10681521
R E B E L D E
E
B
E
L
D
E
>>
>>10677896
sauce
>>
>>10681525
More like
RBD
B
D

Right, mi rey?
>>
>>10677896
Who is this semen demon, OP?
>>
>>10680864
>Bershka
Damn, are you 15? Only prietos wear those shit clothes
>>
>>10677896
/fa/ places: Polanco, Roma, La condesa, etc.
/fa/ shops: H&M, f21, Zara, SL, etc
Please, don't buy some of those shitty pull&bear or bershka shit, and dont even go to "bazares" those are home of faggots who try to sell shit to foreginers, if you wanna go to thrift hunt go to "pino suarez" it's full of tons of good clothes and cheap as fuck
>>
>>10681521
que pedo ese, da fuck
>>
who is this semano hermano?
>>
>>10681778
>>10681630
are you new?
>>
>>10681687
>Roma

nigga that's in italy
>>
Who is this fluid druid?
>>
Mexibump
>>
>DF
>5920 personas/km^2 [1]
>/fa/

Sorry OP, youre not finding anything good there

[1] http://www.cuentame.inegi.org.mx/monografias/informacion/df/poblacion/densidad.aspx?tema=me&e=09
>>
>>10678022
> I could be considered a richfag in mexican standards
Oh man you don't have a clue, do you?
There is literally no middle class here in Mexico, so you are considered low class, or upper middle class, I so happen to be considered middle class (just like 3% of the population), Family makes 200k USD a year, with more than 2M USD in assets. Upper middle class is way beyond that. I have a richfag cousin, making around 1M USD a year, and more than 20M USD in assets, his family is in the transportation/tourism business.
>>
>>10682828
>middle class making 200k USD per year
Come on, man, it's super rich compared to European middle-class. Here it's like 50k euros for two people.
>>
is having your head chopped off by cartels effay?
>>
>>10682834
I'm talking about wealth distribution, not about comodities.

Here a lot of people live with a minimum wage, 50% of the population is considered living on poverty, while having the 13th biggest economy in the world. Just imagine that, there is a lot of wealth but just awfully distributed.
>>
>>10678052
If you're rich most likely you're from Mexico City. And those motherfuckers don't play, they are loaded. I work a retail boutique in the states. During Mexican Independence Day we get families from the city and they drop sooooo much cash effortlessly.
>>
>>10681783
La Roma street
>>
>>10682843
some cartel chemist have started creating a synthesiser to turn blood into effay colors other than blood red.

you get blood blue, green, or purple now.

makes for a better presentation.
>>
>>10682862
TBQH senpai i've been online on some other boards there are quite a few people. more than what one would calmly imagine speaking of a CHE/Fidel style overthrow of the government. I'd imagine if they actually make contact with intact guerillas that still exist in places like Colombia and other South American nations they could wrek shit up. too bad the Soviet union isn't here with us anymore to back there revolutionaries if anything by providing military hardware. Cuba fucked up by not taking more from the Soviets.

But in this modern world. Their best shot is to create a Sino-Mexican relation and have China provide them with financial and military aid.

i'm all down for a revolution and stealing wealth from people like these>>10682834>>10682828

made me wish i was mexican though. not sure how friendly they'd be with foreigners.
>>
>>10680701
Wait you mean privileged people tend to fill roles that are held by privileged people and that systems in place are fallible? Well fuck me sideways, biggest revelations I've ever had. You sir changed 4Chan.
I tip my katana to you, good sir.
And I unzip my fedora
>>
>>10682956
lol you must be from a western state then
that shit happens here after every single Tigres or Rayados game
holy week is pure hell, man
>>
anyone want to contribute the online presence for the chinese backed mexican revolution?
>>
>>10685921
Fuck off
>>
>>10686103
fuck you fucking pig capitalist Laowai

China the motherland will rule this world and Mexico will be in charge of the western hemisphere.
>>
Fuccboi Internet stores in mexico:
12crew
Gin n juice
Never die clothing
La vedimia store
Supafresh
Arsnl store
Riel store
Novastore
Tino el Delfino
>>
>>10686117
You fuckers don't realize that the CIA controls the Mexican navy and probably let fast and furious happen so that the zetas could get their hands in our guns. Destabilize the cartels, put the power back into the hands of the cia, and watch the violence fall to the wayside
The government needs to collapse over there. They're too corrupt
>>
Not OP but im moving to Querétaro in a few months, how effay is it there?
>>
>>10686722
Never been there but i've heard good things
>>
>>10686722
Ok, pretty nice city, very Catholic IMHO but close to the capital
>>
>>10686458
finally someone posting /fa/ places
>>
>>10687769
Jalapa 85

I will try to find the names (haven't look em up in awhile) but apparently there are some well-stocked surf shops in the resort towns
>>
anchor child here. i think i might be returning home.

once i'm done with my engineering degree i'm getting the fuck out to mexico.

shit just looks more raw and real than the shithole the jews have turned out of the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeWPMlk5zQ4
>>
>>10681687
PINO SUAREZ
I
N
O

S
U
A
R
E
Z

Es ahí donde compro todo lo de mis bicis, m8, además las morras que por ahí ofrecen sus servicios estás hot af.
>>
check out all the boiler room episodes as well. it's nothing but /fa/ as fuck. my type of scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHKeO2vGMOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1j18BnWx4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGqmoC6128
>>
>>10681093
>>10681360
Not true anymore in Mexico's City at least, it is more safe now, of course there is still kidnapping but less, just keep yourself away from bad neighborhoods adn you'll be fine. Anyway, talking about fashion now, there's a lot of nice places to go and buy nice clothes, it's a big city do not worry about it. Most mexicans do dress awfuly but you can still see some nice fits, places like Condesa or Roma have the /fa/ "vibe" imo.
>>
>>10689123
>las morras que por ahí ofrecen sus servicios estás hot af.
pics porfavor
>>
post naco-core
I need inspo

and thats naco not narco
>>
>>10677896
Mexican semen demons are the fucking best ones, I swear m8. Only fucked one and it was superb, but they're all fucking hot.
>>
>>10678022
>richfag in mexican standards
If you are moving in to Mexico City, and you consider yourself richfag for our standards I will assume you'll be studying at either ITESM or Ibero; these fuckers don't play around, prepare to feel like you come from a fifth world country.
>>
>>10689315
Dated a girl from "la ibero" for a while.
Goddamn, just being near her fucking mansion gave me an inferiority complex.
>>
>>10689123
Pics o nunca pasó
>>
>>10681360
>>10681093
what's the point to kidnap your average joe? I can understand rich looking people or attractive girls, but some average cunt? what do they do with them after they kidnap them? make them work like slaves on construction sites? sell organs?
>>
>>10689758
>what's the point to kidnap your average joe?
tak him for a few thousand dollars, maybe they have family in the us, get some monies out of them
>>
>>10689758
sex slaves, they kindnap them and sell them as sex toys.
>>
I fucking hate this city.
>>
>>10689875
I hate the fucking weather.
>>
>>10689384
tell more im interested
>>
mexico is a pretty cool place. definitely /fa/
>>
>>10689125
>0:46 in the first video
muy dick
>>
Post some /fa/ mexigirls, migos.
>>
>>10678052
>6'4" and had pure Spanish blood

you sure it wasn't German blood?
>>
>>10690549
>that faggot in the man bun keeps blocking her
>>
>>10692632
I fucking hate that guy. they should have sent him to theback.
>>
File: lenny-face-hatsune-miku.jpg (199KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
lenny-face-hatsune-miku.jpg
199KB, 550x550px
>>10677896
Question: I'm going to Oaxaca for a few weeks. Been know about some p cool places, but not sure what else /fa/ wise?
>>
>>10680701
georgetown is pull of these ppl
>>
>>10692609
he had dark hair brah
i said DF, not Monterrey
>>
>>10690549
very qt
>>
oh man
the singer from Belanova
she was fucking cute
>>
>>10681119
play isnt cdg friend
>>
>>10681100
i dunno, i go to an american boarding school with a bunch of rich mexifags and louis vuitton and gucci is to them what givenchy and louboutin is to chinks
>>
>>10689125
Goddamn thats cringy as shit
>>
didn't know there were this many mexicans around here
>>
>>10677978
there's this store called silver deer that carries a small amount of common projects , maison kitsuné and even some acne studios
and then there's this other boutique called sioux that also carries some hifh end brands
>>
>>10692927
fuck off neckbeard.

this is why you are a fucking beta loner. instead of enjoying life. listening to music and shit. going out.
>>
>>10682828
he is right at something, there is not real middle class here but 200k a year??? in pesos every month a average salary is like 3000-6000 pesos thats 36000- 72000 a year in pesos and the dollar is like 16-18 pesos thats like 2000-4000 dollars a year
>>
>>10693042
>DUDE SOCIAL LIFE LMAO
>>
>>10677896
The things I'd do to her m80...
>>
any mexican brands you can recommend? I live in Merida and there's like zara and pull and bear and thats about it, its so boring
>>
>>10693334
LITERALLY the average human being in it's natural social state

>that's cringy as shit

sure thing fedora. keep on to your delusions because being stuck in your basement surfing the *chans and if your not living the NEET only going out for work and returning to your basement is not """""cringy"""""
>>
>>10693353
normies OUT
>>
another great set with some really hot bitches !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-ysPgTLKI
>>
Recc me some effay stores and brands in Guadalajara familia
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.