[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>straight face >expressionless >no smile >no frown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1442034892777.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1442034892777.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>straight face
>expressionless
>no smile
>no frown
>people say I always look angry and unapproachable

Do I really have to constantly smile constantly like some kind of idiot in order to combat this problem? I've been getting that retarded, "smile!" bullshit from people my entire life, and I don't think I can take another 23 years of it.

People say I always scowl when I have a straight face, but those who know me say I don't. They say the others just don't know what a straight face is.

What do?
>>
>>10660037
Just smile when you talk to people, otherwise a straight face is fine. Helps if you have a nice smile as well. I'm like you and one of the things my gf found really cute before we got to know each other better was how I would smile whenever we talked.
>>
>>10660037
don't smile

gives you wrinkles.

pro /fa/ tips 101
>>
being happy is not effay
>>
>>10660037
I think you might have a resting bitch fact anon. Might wanna get it checke out by a professional.
>>
>>10660037
Dude, are you me?

>tfw I'm in the Army and I STILL hear that "hurrr smile once in awhile" bullshit
>>
>tfw so unused to smiling that my mouth twitches when i smile longer than a few seconds
>>
>>10660397

fucking NORMIE *PEW PEW*
>>
>>10660037
you probably have dead expressionless eyes. the nice way of telling you this is "u look angry, smile moar!!"

also, nice case of "everyone else must be wrong"
>>
>>10661041
i like your post
>>
>>10660037
x2, but i'm also not handsome, so whole situation is worse
>>
>>10661262
Who /deadexpressionlesseyes/ master race here?
>>
A lot of people tell me that they see me walking down the street sad but that's the way I keep my face like.

Does forcing your mouth to keep it straight or smile eventually make it stay that way ?
>>
>>10662609
me.... fuck
when im with friends im constantly laughing and doing expressions you know
but when im sitting on the train im just plain stare dead eye.
i probably look like a deppressed twink or something.
>>
>>10662609
who has the sociopath stare? like making direct eye contact with someone for the entirety of them talking. people think it's intense sometimes
>>
I used to be like this, then I made an effort to smile/borderline laugh when appropriate and now whenever talking with someone I smile. Problem with that being is that you're not as intimidating anymore and lose a bit of social authority
>>
>>10662609
>/deadexpressionlesseyes/
that's a cliche woman thing

Unless you're playing a role or you're in some kind of photoshoot or something, being a vacant drone is not master race at all. If you can't handle looking someone in the eyes or don't want to, just look slightly away to the side etc, as if you were in a contemplative state.

fake smiling/laughing/deadexpressionlesseyes are all pleb bimbo traits senpai
>>
>>10660942
thx kanye
>>
>>10662609
>>10662916

"I feel like you're staring into my soul"

I love watching people's confidence drain as I stare at them
>>
>>10660037
I am 100% convinced that this sort of behavior is THE dipstick to determine if someone is an awkward Internet user. I'm serious.

The whole ~I'm mysterious and serious and don't smile or make any emotions~ face is one of those things that weird kids used to do either because they rarely interacted with other people or because that's what the "cool kids" did in anime. Regardless of the reason, that sort of behavior always came off - and continues to come off - as supremely awkward and autistic, not mysterious or model-like or whatever.

I'm not saying you have to go around with a forced smile - resting bitch face is what it is. I'm saying that you should make an affirmative effort to smile and avoid obsessing over getting the ~right facial expression~.

Put another way: confident, well-adjusted people do not sit around formulating a blank facial expression, trying to look "dark and mysterious," etc. They just smile and enjoy themselves because they have things under control.
>>
>>10663100
we don't have bitchfaces because we want to, you faggot
>>
>>10660037
>how do I trick people into believing I don't have autism?
>>
>>10663084
i like staring into girls eyes unfazed, making direct eye contact and seeing them get embarrassed or fix their hair and stuff. sometimes blush and look away. it's fun
also seeing how their body language changes, gotta be receptive of it all
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.