[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't skate, I don't watch anime. I regularly wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: _gdtnwtKV8I.jpg (75KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
_gdtnwtKV8I.jpg
75KB, 450x450px
I don't skate, I don't watch anime. I regularly wear vineyardvines with my APC and cp's. I go to a pseudo-ivy league as a graduate student in the biomedical sciences and I haven't turned 21 yet. How hard will I be judged if I wear this because I find it weirdly appealing.
>>
>>10655181
How cool are you?
>>
>>10655191
8/10
>>
>>10655205
>>10655191
which actually means 5/10
>>
>>10655181
If you like staying a virgin just wear this shirt whenever you go in public
>>
>>10655254
>>10655273
I'm hearing the same thing from my gf, but at the same time it feels like it's only the 5/10's and the virgins that take 4chan seriously.
>>
if you like it then cop man, that's what it's all about. you should be fine as long as you're not insecure every time you wear it in public, just play it cool
>>
>>10655181
why dont u skate faggot. nobody really cares if you wear skate brand shit btw, as long as its not important skater brands like FA or Quasi then ur ok
>>
>>10655609
I don't have time to sk8 m8
>>
>>10655254
kekkk
>>
>>10655181
I'll judge u super hard cuz it's the one shirt from the capsule that says supreme legibly on it so I know ur just tryna brand flex

(woulda copped if it was a front graphic, it's a cool shirt)
>>
File: 1436828493530.jpg (595KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1436828493530.jpg
595KB, 1000x1001px
>>10656156
Could you please tell me what screen printing technique did you use to make pic related (that's you right)?
Did you follow a guide or something?
>>
It all depends on your personality in my opinion. If you were very confident and charismatic, that jumper could have goatse on it and you'd still be able to pull it off.
>>
>>10655181
I'd judge you, but only because it's a bad shirt.
>>
>>10655181
w2c
>>
>>10655181
this shit looks like something you get from cafepress for 5 bucks if you have no idea how to use a computer and you literally just upload a screenshot of your anime waifu
EVERYONE will think you have a hug pillow of this cartoon at home (but that would still make you less of a tool than actually paying 60+usd for this shit or using words like "pseudo ivy league")
>>
>>10656381
Well if being able to use the words "pseudo Ivy League" to describe yourself makes you a tool, then I think you're making a mistake thinking that's a negative thing because I know a lot of people who'd want to be tools.
>>
File: 1443665854676.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443665854676.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>10655181
My theory about anime clothing, and the reason that I've worn articles of clothing affiliated with anime culture, or any of the really "out there" sort of groups of people, who are usually kind of cool, is that you're only attracting compliments from people who genuinely appreciate your clothing.
Sure, if you dress up nice in a well fitting suit, or in the dresscode of r/mfa, blue oxford, tan pants and boat shoes, you'll receive compliments from people who see the style and think, "This is what I've been taught to construe as normal and good looking, therefore, it must be cool and good looking".
The attention you get for wearing those types of clothes is meaningless, it's just people recognizing that you're dressing yourself in what is considered "nice" by popular and mainstream culture.
Whereas, wearing something like this, you'll get noticed by people who may either appreciate the design and though behind it, that it's from a relatively "cool" brand, or that, hey anime, I like that, I can relate to that.

Wear what you want, whatever, if you get judged, who tf cares, honestly, people may find it weird, but probably just because it's different.
>>
>>10655191
I stubbed my toe this morning and only cried for five minutes
>>
>>10657334
pseudo ivy league just means ivy league tuition at community college education
>>
>>10657421
Yeah we're not talking gw, nyu, or one of those shitty liberal arts schools.
>>
Stop being fucking bitch made and wear what you like. If someone says something fucked them up.
>>
>>10657370
i agree with them.
>>
>>10656156
Only reason I did cop it was because it is a back graphic, something about having edgy graphics on the back instead of the front makes it much more wearable IMO.
>>
>>10655181
>not 21 yet
>in gradschool
u smart or wut?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.