[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one start reselling clothes? what do you need to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: sup.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
how does one start reselling clothes? what do you need to know and where is the best place to sell? like how would one get into selling supreme drops
>>
>>10648492
have enough money to cop drops. sell on grailed/ebay/instagram. buy a supreme bot because you probably won't be quick enough to buy ultra hyped drops that resell for $$$
>>
1. Buy hyped clothes

2. Determine the market price by looking at Grailed or Ebay

3. Sell your clothes on Grailed or Ebay

4. Get money
>>
>>10648527
what bots do you recommend?
>>
are there any private trackers for bots/private trackers with bots on them?
>>
>>10648751
lmao

people don't just put up bots to torrent
>>
>>10648912
i could see someone doing that
>>
>>10648492
imo ur a little late to the game. Made 5k last year, only gonna hit 3 this year. Supreme is selling for less and less, and the only sneakers that sell for a lot now (yeezys and nikelab) are pretty much impossible to get online.
>>
>>10648960
even with a bot?
>>
>>10648986
A lot of websites use raffles now to prevent this but maybe.
>>
>>10648960
any tips on starting please?
>>
>>10648960
desu it's not harder now the focus has just shifted to more high end shit like rick, raf. get it on sale and resell it
>>
>>10649342
that stuff goes on sale though because they had trouble selling it at a higher price point. hella people try to cop stuff from ssense and flip on grailed for more - end up taking an L
>>
>>10649412
I've bought raf stans for $200 and flipped them for $300 multiple times. It's really easy.
>>
>>10649420
almost never see raf stans for that cheap. in the ssense sale they're only marked down to 393.
>>
>>10649342
whats the best raf and rick stuff to resell? i've tried to resell new CPs i've picked up for the low but never gotten more than 330 for them (only about $40 profit)
>>
>>10649445
Used geos sell for about $500 on Grailed and you can find brand new ones for like $600 right now on a few sites, so that's probably a safe bet.

>>10649434
You're not looking hard enough. SSENSE is ridiculously overpriced to begin with. I thought it was expensive even before i had converted the price to AUD (I'm australian). They have stuff where the sale price (in USD) is the same as the normal price in AUD at a few shops, i.e there's a bomber on sale for like $1700USD on SSENSE but it's $1700AUD at Harrolds in sydney.

SSENSE is just shit.

Matchesfashion has a decent deal on raf stans right now.
>>
>>10649458
thanks senpai
>>
>>10649483
I just bought a pair of geos so i actually cant even afford to buy them but it's a good deal so I thought i'd pass it on
>>
>>10649458
what do you think about the new supreme colab with Toshio Maeda
>>
>>10649610
It'll PROBABLY sell out but I can't really see it having insane retail value, since most people who like it wouldn't ever actually wear it, therefore probably wouldn't buy it.

Not all supreme collabs have resell value despite how nice they are (pettibon, some of the basquiat stuff, for example), so I don't think this one will really be that valuable since it isn't even that nice.

If there's one piece that won't be hard to resell it'll probably be the pillow since you can own it without looking like a weab NEET
>>
>>10649610
the pillow is not super hyped but you'll still probably be able to get something for it, depending on how many they make. if they had made decks for the collab those would be worth $$$ but there aren't any, rest of the clothing will sit

>>10649494
only site i saw with cheap geos is oki-ni, and as an amerifag it comes to about 644 + duties. geos new sell for around 850, so when you factor in fees and shipping (including insurance) you're only making about 100 max. not worth it imo considering you're out 650 while waiting to sell

>>10649083
really not that hard. cheap items are best because you minimize ebay fees and don't have to buy insurance when shipping.

also don't buy too much of one item early on unless you're 500% sure its going to be worth a lot. when i was first starting i bought 5 pairs of one kind of shoe and barely made my money back on each pair, huge waste of time shipping everything out. now I know my shit, when that gosha cap came out a little while ago, bought 20 hats and made about 80/cap.
>>
>>10648492
Buy clothes
Sell them

How are you this retarded and still alive?
Even if you cant figure it out (topkek) why would you ask /fa/??
You have severe austism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.