[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of pic related suit ? I am going to pick it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What do you think of pic related suit ? I am going to pick it up for $250 custom made.
>>
>>10648136
Thats too cheap for it to be good quality
>>
>>10648136
nice pattern in that fabric, the thing is that for that price the suit is going to be mainly glue
>>
>>10648167
Original price would be $500 but I have a 50% coupon
>>
Daniel Craig wears Tom Ford suits in James Bond and they cost £2,500 - £3,500.

Your $250 one won't look like that.
>>
>>10648188
I know, I was going to buy pic related jacket but the tom ford edition costed $1500 and it was sold out. But I am not going to pay $3000 for a tom ford meme suit
>>
>>10648136
Too tight and lapels are ridiculously narrow.

Fabric looks nice though, a discrete windowpane pattern is always appreciated.

Like others have said $250 won't get you anything good. To put into comparison, I have ties that cost more than that...
>>
That's like a ~$3k suit

Yours is going to look and feel really stiff and awkward

>Original price would be $500

I know Jos A Bank told you that, but that's not how much the suit actually costs
>>
>>10648198
>pic
>>
>>10648201
I know, the $500 suit I am talking about isn't exactly pic related but it closest I could find and could afford. Tom Ford suit are expensive as hell.
>>
>>10648200
> I have ties that cost more than that...
>wow! this guy!

I guarantee you that the dude dressing Bond knows a dick ton more about looking good than some mongoloid poster on /fa/.

Anyways, $250 is WAY too cheap for even a fucking awful custom suit. You're paying for three things- a tailor that makes a decent suit, a tailor that isn't stuck in the past with regards to proportion and fit, and some decent materials. $250 buys none of those things.
>>
>>10648136
>I am going to pick it up for $250 custom made.
>a Tom Ford suit
Sure you are.
>>
>>10648547
Tom Ford knows his suits, but he's also working within the shrunken aesthetic that's popular now and, unfortunately, that only works when you push it into Thom Browne territory. For Bond it just looks silly. The jacket skirts are too short, too tight, and his pants could use a higher rise and a fuller leg. Craig's bond has looked pretty silly wearing suits in the last two movies.
>>
>>10648547
You're just mad 'cause you can't afford to buy a $250 tie lmao
>>
>>10648136
>$250
>custom made
Absolutely disgusting. Don't get custom-made suits under $1k. Do, however, get a custom-made $1k suit, they're nifty.
>>
>>10648622
>custom-made

It's either made-to-measure or bespoke. Get it right or fuck off.
>>
>>10648615
I bet you wear your ties more than once.
>>
>>10648637
find you fucking pedant, made-to-measure. You don't want a bespoke under $5k anyway.
>>
>>10648663
That's some bullshit. Plenty of fantastic bespoke offerings can be had for under $5k.
>>
>>10648672
No. Bespokes under $5k are universally garbage. That's like getting a diamond-encrusted casio.
>>
>>10648676
I'm going to disregard your unfounded opinions now.
>>
A $250 suit is Men's Wearhour/Sears tier suit.

Shit is probably made out of cardboard and canvas
>>
File: Attolini.jpg (119KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Attolini.jpg
119KB, 500x670px
>>10648672
You can get a bespoke suit from Cesare Attolini for < $5k, shitforbrains.
>>
>>10648652
Of course.

Builds character.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.