[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to change the direction of your hair whorl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (22KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 469x314px
is it possible to change the direction of your hair whorl?

parting to the left when your whorl goes clockwise looks weird
>>
its definitely not possible
>>
how is this even an issue? lmao
>>
yes. you need to remove the hair sacs and place them in the new order. it's doable, but you'll need to pay at least $10K for this very time-consuming procedure

same principle as for hair transplants
>>
Wear a beanie to sleep, twist it in the other direction.

I'm working on getting a cowlick to go away in the front of my hair which fucking sucks. Any tips appreciated.
>>
This is just weird to care about
>>
>>10647664
wet your hair when it's clean and you can use a blowdryer to fix cowlicks in your hairline
>>
>>10647667
>>10647635
confirmed for not being dedicated to fashion. why are you even here if not striving for perfection of form and its evolution? just for the memes?
>>
>>10647673
>blow dryer

Never used one in my life. Do I make it hot and just blow in the opposite direction (the direction I want it to go)?
>>
Friendly reminder for you /fa/ggots
>>
>>10647676
>striving for perfection of form
>doesn't even lift
>doesn't even care about perfection of function by practicing a martial lifestyle either

Stay pleb.
>>
>>10647680
>OP's trying to become straight or hide his gayness by changing the direction of his hair whorl

HAHAHA CAUGHT YA FAGGOT
>>
>>10647679
pretty much, use your hand as a barometer to see if the heat is ok. too warm for your hand means very bad for your scalp. blow the cowlick in the way you want it to go. you can use your fingers too.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (36KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
36KB, 338x395px
>>10647680
The way I see it, once people identify with something, they start to act like the stereotypical representation of that ideal. Therefore, you get kids that literally LOOK gay, even though there is not meant to be a gay "look".

Having an identity is a curse, fampai
>>
>>10647682
>perfection of function by practicing a martial lifestyle either
What year is it? I agree with your initial statement, though (if we exclude the nigger speak).
>>
>>10647709
Your function as a man is to work and kill things (not saying to do it but accept that you might have to at some point for hunting or survival). Women stay sedentary and try to look pretty, as their function is to reproduce and care for children.

If you're a male and you're sedentary and trying to look pretty, I got bad news. Your hair is probably counter clockwise too...
>>
>>10647613
The direction of your crown is genetic.
Clockwise = recessive
Counter-Clockwise = dominant
>>
>>10647717
>Your function as a man is to work and kill things
Let me repeat my question: What year is it?
>>
>>10647696
I think it has much more to do with programming and hormones. A lot of kids are acting gay now just because it's cool/draws attention to be gay, that's programming. Some may stay gay when they're older because they become hedonists after being exposed to it.

Some men just have different mental wiring and basically have a fetish for men. It's not too difficult to understand seeing as women have a man fetish, so it may be something hormonal.
>>
File: wut2.png (6KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
wut2.png
6KB, 448x357px
>>10647717
Tell us about your wife and family, manly-man.
>>
Worst thread ever. Op should leave this board. All replys are stupid /fa/ has really declined in quality alot.
>>
>>10647613
>hair whorl
>autist detected
>>
>>10647722
ITS 2015

HELLO

CURRENT YEAR

Sorry but you were asking to get memed on. You have to continue the tradition of retaining those functions because society could go to shit or you can get mugged/home invaded and you're expected to defend yourself and your family/loved ones/females. It's very much still relevant my friend. Now's not yet the time to say evolution was a mistake and sit behind screens in space ships all day turning into decrepid skinny aliens. We don't even have exoskeletons yet, its only fucking 2015.
>>
Swap hemispheres for a few months OP, will cause your hair to rotate in a different direction

Why the hell would this be important
>>
>>10647741
>and you're expected to defend yourself and your family/loved ones/females
Why would I need to be a good fighter for that? Ever heard of weapons?

If your body is your main asset when getting work done then youre part of the most uneducated subgroup of people, so I dont really see how this is something a person should strive for.

>because society could go to shit
You dont seem to realize but this has already happened. And it had nothing to do with men being less manly. Its thanks to women being considered equal. This might sound ridiculously fedora-like but women have done so much harm (especially in politics) with their empathetic way of thinking that in hindsight it would probably have been better for them to still only be house-wifes.
>>
>>10647613
Why not part to the right
>>
>>10647741
You still haven't told us about your own life, lad. Tell us about the house you own, or the family you started, or the career you've built.
>>
>>10647756
"The feminization of men will always lead to the masculinization of women"

It's your fault they're considered equals, they don't respect you enough to submit to you. That's why they'd rather date niggers who stay in shape because they realize their role is to protect themselves and their women. They want to be protected, they don't want some emaciated/fat fag in fancy clothes.

The fact of the matter is, you can strive to be physically fit, intelligent, and carry a weapon. Fitness is key, its your primary method of survival if you're disarmed and it commands the respect of observers and those close to you.
>>
>>10647763
No matter what I say you'll call it a lie and your opinion doesn't matter to me anyway.
>>
>>10647775
Post it, m8. You've made some big claims about manliness and it's necessity to modern society, so let's see whether you practice what you preach, or if you're just a faggot NEET who bought into meme evolutionary psychology and will never please a woman in his life.

Let's hear it, bwah.
>>
>>10647758
i like how it looks
>>
>>10647662
h-how did you know this?
>>
Weird thread
>>
>>10647772
post body, wife, house, and career

lets see it son
>>
>>10647772
>>10647781
>>10650018
Ok listen, I'll level with you. I don't have a wife or a job or a house since I'm still being homeschooled by my mother (Senior year, I'm 19), but I have an online girlfriend and I'm very mature for my age. My dad lets me manage his investment accounts and in my free time I like to power/oly lift.
>>
>>10647772
It's true that they want to be protected so fitness helps. But you are forgetting that these days there is a very small chance of needing physical protection in the developed world. More likely you need financial protection to pay for a cushy lifestyle.

Therefore Money > fitness. Money is also harder to attain then just being fit, any retard can go to the gym.
>>
>>10647613
i scrolled past this post a bunch of times but fuck it, ill bring some /x/ in here. yes, the direction of your hair CAN change but YOU can't change it.

up until around 2012, there has been evidence that universes basically touching each other and the parallels and differences are starting to cross over

basically, i had clockwise hair in 2013-2015 and after may 2015 it changed to counter-clockwise due to this change in the universe touch
>>
File: 1448512805912.jpg (360KB, 1500x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1448512805912.jpg
360KB, 1500x1543px
>>10647741
>>
>>10650530
>>
>>10647692
Are you retarded? Do you even know what a barometer is?
>>
>>10650563
yes anon, but have you heard of metaphor?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x671px
>>10650563
you're not dumb, you're just uneducated
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.