[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I on the right track to becoming /fa/ or am I on the wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
Am I on the right track to becoming /fa/ or am I on the wrong path? I bought this watch and a weekender today but I want to replace the strap on the weekender. What could I do to improve my style? I was thinking I should get in shape and try to dress like Shia Labeouf but a taller, less famous version. Please critique me.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Closer pic.
>>
Bumperoo
>>
the shoes look atrocious
your face is good, so you have that going for you
the rest is fine, forgettable.
nothing worth talking about.

it's not /fa/, it's just decent.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>10635930
What could I do to improve? I guess it starts with getting in a bit better shape and dressing like Shia. I feel his style is very good. I'm new to this fashion thing.
>>
You could do with better hair. Right now it looks too middle school.

Don't like the shoes at all. If you want to go for a Shia Labeouf you should not go with shirts to be honest. But thats just me. What you definitely need to do is get a haircut. Once you get in shape with a good haircut you'll look way better.
>>
Fine as is, but consider making yourself stand out more with a beard, but focus on a non-ironic/non-hipster beard, or try different hair style - but again, avoid the Macklemore or man-bun.
>>
>>10635954
Also groom and shave. You dont do your face justice if you dont. It looks like you have very good facial construction. It's a shame that you're hiding it with scraggly five o' clock type.

The only reason Shia had a beard from the beginning was because his poor jawline. In my opinion the only time you consider to get a beard is when you have a bad jawline desu.

So yeah, groom and shave. You'll look better that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
One person recommending I grow a beard. One person recommending I keep clean shaven. Hmm.
>>
>>10636076
are u 3pac??? 3pac returns??
>>
File: 20151118_163154.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151118_163154.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I don't really care too much about clothes
I recently started wearing skinny jeans cause i read it fits me as I'm a tall slim guy
This is pretty much my style
What do you think /fa/
>>
>>10636695
Try wearing boots that have a slimmer profile. Chelsea boots, sfb, etc
>>
bump. Any more recommendations? I like the sort of dirty look. That's why I wear those Columbia boots that are old and dirty.
>>
urrrr it wouldnt matter. u have a 9/10 face. u can wear cargo pants with two weeks old t shirt and the gay people and the ladies would literally suck your dick. i know i would.
>>
Why do you guys like his face so much
>>
>>10636076
Are you shaving that shape into your beard, where there is none on your cheeks and the front of your chin?

If you want to keep it, try letting it grow there too (if it will). Don't do the chinstrap thing.
>>
Just grab a J. Crew catalog and copy it, replace some pieces with cheaper alternatives.
Follow J Crew in instagram.
That's all you have to do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.