[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fa first of all I'd like to apologize if I am breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: notgay.jpg (164KB, 496x803px) Image search: [Google]
notgay.jpg
164KB, 496x803px
Hello /fa
first of all I'd like to apologize if I am breaking any rule this is my first time posting and visiting you guys.
Well, I posted some story on /b where mentioned being constantly called a faggot by random people.
they asked to post a pic of what I was wearing last night and posted pic related, most of the repliers insisted I pay you a visit so here I am.
Help me /fa. I genuinely thought I looked good and worked hard to look like this, but if I should change I will.
>>
>>10627804
You just dress like shit
>>
>>10627804
you just look effeminate

find some woman into that i guess

probably going to be some PCOS slut
>>
>>10627809
That's what I was told AND that if I want that changed I should seek for YOUR guidance.
>>
hhhnnng that thigh gap is effay toobehonest family
>>
shoes are attrocious, otherwise its not terrible
>>
the clothing isn't the problem. it's your posture and body type. it makes you look like a little bitch, which is probably why people pick on you.
>>
>>10627804
The pattern of the shirt makes it look like your chest is caving in. Get a different pair of shoes too, those look cheap as hell and like they have a square toe? Just lurk a little.
>>
>>10627840
what kind of shoes would you suggest?
I always had trouble choosing shoes.
Pic related is the the kind of clothes I usually wear at work, at the mall at the park basically anywhere but the beach
>>
>>10627853
some sort of minimal sneaker like CPs or some black derbies is always a safe bet
the square toe on your shoes looks gaudy as fuck
>>
>>10627853
some basic all white or black sneakers, adidas stan smiths, air force low, new balance or if u wanna be more classy maybe a chelsea boots or derbys
>>
>>10627861
>>10627864
Thanks, I googled the derby ones and I think that's what I'll be buying my next shopping spree.
>>
>>10627872
try doc martens if you want something relatively cheap even tho they are kinda meme, they should be fine for what you want
>>
File: 41_SAINT-LAURENT-865x1400.jpg (88KB, 865x1400px) Image search: [Google]
41_SAINT-LAURENT-865x1400.jpg
88KB, 865x1400px
go full SLP
>>
>>10627877
this
/thread
>>
>>10627877
Checked

That looks really nice, and that's actually what sometimes I aim for when getting dressed, what does SLP means though?
>>
>>10627804
fix your posture so you don't look like an effeminate fag

do some strength training for your whole body, it'll put a bit of muscle on you and will also help in fixing your posture

or disregard previous comments and go full twinkheroinchic + slp core
>>
>>10627877
slp doesn't necessarily help against looking like a faggot to normies.
>>
>>10627883
saint laurent paris
>>
>>10627883
st laurent paris. but again, if you're trying *not' to look like a faggot or otherwise a degenerate, perhaps not the best choice.
>>
>>10627888
like, this is embracing it.
>>
>>10627885
>caring about normies
>>
File: e12977f0ea051c927d28d772248d155b.jpg (134KB, 683x1022px) Image search: [Google]
e12977f0ea051c927d28d772248d155b.jpg
134KB, 683x1022px
>>
>>10627895
This is guy can't be more right.
fucking normies will be praising cholo shit socks and sandals shirts 4 sizes bigger than the actual fit and shit like such.

I'll go full SLP and next time I get called a faggot I'm gonna rape the shit out of them
>>
>knock knees

give up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.