[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I be /fa/ AND play Yugioh? I know and am well aware the majority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: YGO Card.jpg (46KB, 250x366px) Image search: [Google]
YGO Card.jpg
46KB, 250x366px
Can I be /fa/ AND play Yugioh? I know and am well aware the majority of people who play the game aren't, but could I be the exception if I apply myself and use the best /fa/ tips here?
>>
yeah sure.

ok thread over.
>>
>>10626585
>yeah sure.
do NOT patronize me.
>>
>>10626585
Do NOT patronize him
>>
Yeah desu

Ik some yugioh heads that are p. fashionable, majority are fat yuck yucks but the resellers/vendors be having some tuff streetwear type fits. (Supreme, SLP, undercover, hypebeast type shit but still pretty cool to see) also stop using '/fa/' to describe stuff its aspie af
>>
>>10626585
Don't fucking patronize him you garbage.
>>
>>10626592
Thanks for the advice broski! It's seriously /fa/!
>>
only if you use an effay deck and card covers.

might i suggest not using pendulum because it is garish
>>
Please don't play YGO. I played YGO competitively for 4 years until I quit due to many, many reasons. I've played MTG since 2010 and it is so, so much better. You'll be wasting your time and money, quit now while you're ahead.
>>
>>10626681
I've tried MtG before twice. I couldn't stand the community. I'm not sure if I had a slight bias while trying it out with the people of 2 different locals, but overall I got bored of their game and their scene pretty quick.

YGO has a pretty shit community too (with all the stealing and stuff) but the game is very fun for me. Been playing since I was 12/13, I'm 26 now.
>>
>>10626702

Stealing is why I quit. I was lucky enough as a kid to pull a GS CCV and it was stolen when it was $250. I also had a plant deck (when lonefire was at 3 and you got to do all this cute gemini stuff) that got stolen too.

MTG seems to have a lot more depth in terms of formats you can play, and you don't get conned by tactics like those employed by Konami when you play MTG (see: the most recent banning. what the fuck?). If you're happy with how you as a player are treated by Konami, then go for it, though. :P
>>
>>10626722
i used to play yugi when it was a common thing among kids to do, and yeah stealing was pretty common but we were fucking kids, how do adults get stolen without noticing?
>>
>>10626585
wtf don't pratronize him
>>
I can smell the insecurity OP

it's not /fa/ to worry if things you like are /fa/, the game's not the problem, YOU are
>>
>>10626582
go to sleep blake
>>
anyone from sweden wanna duel :)?
>>
>>10626582
Post fit, and only if you play patrician decks like zombies, or lightsworn
>>
>>10626582
sure it's just something you do

however yugioh is a dying card game
>>
>>10626702
you don't have to be part of a "community"

magic players are whiny little bitches with low end retail jobs, no education and a self-fullfilling prophecy of fucking failure

you don't want to be part of those people

however you could literally just play the game against them beat them and walk home with the cash prizes
>>
>>10626585
Why are you fuckin' patronizing him?
>>
whats the most /fa/ yugioh card

id say the dark magician (the japanese version)

slyver is the most /fa/ god card imo
>>
Is he /fa/?
>>
>>10627893
wtf yu gi oh cards look so different now.
>>
File: donzz.jpg (82KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
donzz.jpg
82KB, 400x580px
>>10627893
>>
File: DonZaloog-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (111KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
DonZaloog-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
111KB, 544x544px
>>10627937
>posting the wrong card art
baka desu senpai
>>
>>10626585
STOP
>>
>>10626585
>yeah sure
don't you think that s a bit patronizing?!
>>
its the gayest thing ever and if you play it you are a massive loser. no you cant be /fa
>>
>>10626588
>>10626590
>>10626597
>>10626808
>>10627746
>>10627953
>>10627961
Pitchfork November 2015 Best New Meme
>>
More like: You-GAY-oh
>>
>>10626585
>Nearly 2016
>STILL patronizing
Royal lel
>>
/fa/ division of /mtg/ crew checking in.
Definitely a lot of effay card players. Plenty of fatties, but there are always a few good looking, well dressed dudes at drafts/fnm.
>>
>>10628133
nice dubs
>>
I was the founding member of my schools yugioh club

and i'm a fucking mess so no.
>>
>>10626585
u dick
how dare you
>>
File: GorztheEmissaryofDarkness.png (336KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
GorztheEmissaryofDarkness.png
336KB, 544x544px
only fit inspo you'll ever need
>>
>>10626585
stop patronizing him
>>
>>10626702
>locals
there's your mistake

>>10628155
>fnm
this is how i know you don't look good and are bad at magic
>>
>>10629541

>he can't into limited, the clearly superior format
>>
>>10629541
>One of the most social aspects of the game
>Automatically shite at magic and unfashionable
This is how I know you should go outside more homie
>>
>>10629954
why would you want to socialize with the fucking losers at FNM?
>>
>>10630157
Coming from someone being bitter on a Somalian kite flying forum. What's wrong anon? Why are u so angry?
>>
>>10630177
my fashion advice to you is to spend your Fridays elsewhere. and if it has to be Magic, travel to a GP or a 5K-style event senpai.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.