[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROS!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to go for three pic on the right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (625KB, 1420x1828px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
625KB, 1420x1828px
BROS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to go for three pic on the right. I got my haircut like 20 minutes ago, but I feel like I'm missing something, or worse I did something wrong.

What do I need to edit about my current haircut, to get it more like the pic on the right? I already know I need to clip the back....but what about the side where it parts over?

Also, what product is the dude on the right using ?

Basically, I want that guy's medium length undercut, you know. But then again, it doesn't even look like he's parting his hair over to hang on the side...what is he doing with his hair? How do I get that?

Help would be FANTASTICALLY appreciated
>>
>no fade
kill your barber familia
>>
File: 1420584241124.jpg (202KB, 996x1736px) Image search: [Google]
1420584241124.jpg
202KB, 996x1736px
JUST
>>
You need to blow dry your hair.
Bangs are fine, rest of the top looks long.

His head is more rectangular, so it would make the hair look and sit differently.
>>
>>10625436
Yeah, think you can rock it desu.

but that shit is poorly done and dragging you down. I would shave
>>
OP here

Seriously bros, how can we find out what thelse side of that guy's hair is like? Anybody have any ideas?
>>
>>10625480
we know what its like, faded.
>>
His hair is longer on top and product
>>
Why are you making this thread on every board?
>>
your hair is too thin
>>
>>10625436
You already have the same hairstyle as that guy and there are but two reasons why you don't look like the guy in the photo. Firstly, it's an airbrushed photo and secondly you have a feminine facial structure whereas the guy you are foolishly trying to imitate is very masculine.
>>
>>10625486
Hmm what product?

>>10625493
And that's the thing, it's actually not. You know, I don't know own the process to make it look like the one on the right. I just wetted my hair entirely in the shower, grabbed a towel+blow dryer+American Crew Fiber
>>
>>10625436
lol all you highschool nerds go to high up the crown

drop it down like a half inch

shave it off try again
>>
File: 1347568785196.jpg (73KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1347568785196.jpg
73KB, 300x263px
>>10625436
>>
>>10625530
Bro let me be honest with you here..
The impact a haircut makes on a person is huge. The goal of a haircut should be to frame your face to accentuate your good features, and hide your bad features. Because the guy on the right has a solid bone structure, he could look good with any haircut.

Now, instead of trying to replicate his haircut, choose one that hides your flaws.

Flattering is always better than trendy (goes for pretty much everything in fashion).

In other words:
- this hair cut will look bad on you
-change current hairstyle
>>
>>10625530

well then grow out the sides, get a proper haircut (with a fade)
and dump the fiber get something better like fuko, redken or baxter
>>
fucking murder your barber for not tapering your hair on the sides/back. specifically ask for a taper/fade on the side next time. if you want that hairstyle, grow your hair out a little more so it gets more volume, and use a product with high hold low shine that'll give your hair texture without weighing it down/making it shiny. I used to use american crew fiber but now i just no poo and that works for me good luck bruh dont let the barber fuck you up next time
>>
>>10625436
Buzz, next time ask your barber to fade your hair either with scissors or diferent lengths also why the fuck are you buzzing so high up?
>>
I've actually been considering getting this same cut but now I'm scared and having second thoughts
>>
>>10626066
The memest meme to drop 2015? This supreme meme of a cut is a dream anon
Totally get it for the uniqueness and cool factor
>>
>>10625436
I had the same thing happen to me a year or so ago. Tried for months to "fix" it, but it was hopeless.

Buzz and start over, it's the only option.
>>
>>10625436
omg
pls go die
your haircut is shit and your ambitions are surely troll
the haircut on the right only looks good if youve got a sharp nose and a full beard growth
you lack both
>>
>>10625436
also you lack the fucking strong chin.
start lifting now
>>
>>10627560
lifting wont make his chin bone grow
>>
>actual barber reporting in
>>10625436

op the fade is all off instead of carrying the fade from the side straight up, your stylist went into the natural curvature of your head, the fade is a transition from low to non existent hair and it gradually increases upwards towards the top. the pic on the right shows the dude's sides as low but its actually a fade.
>>
>>10625436
your sides are just one low level all together if it was done properly the curlyness of your hair at the back and side (OF THE TOP) would have been blended in naturally ps....fire your barber dude your face can totally rock this style he just didn't do it properly
>>
>>10625436
>there are people who take fashion advice from people who look like OP on this board
>>
File: 1447968823518.jpg (201KB, 1475x785px) Image search: [Google]
1447968823518.jpg
201KB, 1475x785px
lmao, even if you did fix that shitty haircut just compare the facial aesthetics to that dude, just try something completely different OP, maybe something that covers up your face.
>>
rly graite8 baite8
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.