[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i posted this thread >>10425874 about two months ago asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

i posted this thread >>10425874 about two months ago asking for input on features for a website to replace the shithole that is grailed

while i've implemented a lot of (sensible) features that were talked about in the previous thread -

- unlimited saved feeds - daily email notifications when new items match your saved feeds
- user profiles w/ profile picture and links(instagram, tumblr, blog etc)
- currency conversion
- a fully functional search system that you can sort on and doesn't return bullshit unrelated to what you just typed in
- a full text designer search so you don't have to fucking ctrl f to find a designer
- more specific categories - i went beyond this and created a two tier category system, each item has a parent and sub category
- a color filter
- a more sensible transaction system that includes inputs for a tracking number and information about tracking, and offering seller feedback upon delivery (using certain carriers)

i'm still not really sure there's enough here to attract a significant user base to start the site and keep it going. i guess at this point i'm wondering if anybody thinks this is enough or if there's anything else that would be good to include to improve on grailed. if i keep going I hope to have the site up or at least a beta going by the end of the year.

thx
>>
>>10621780
awful design

nice bootstrap kek
>>
>>10621780
Open source it
>>
>>10621780
>- user profiles w/ profile picture and links(instagram, tumblr, blog etc)
Fucking awful idea
The one thing I actually like about grailed is it's all business all the time, no social media bullshit or anything such tomfoolery, also registering is simple and easy.
Focus on actually fucking buying and selling clothing, that is the point of the site man.
>>
>>10622117
This. Why do people think that everything in Web 2.0 has to be social-media-esque bullshit?
>>
>>10622117
This. I used grailed all day, and I too enjoy that it's straight business. Make a better way to handle message like an email client, streamlining the communication process, and youre gold.
>>
if it turns out decent, make a mobile version
>>
>>10622904
i like the new messaging update this week, much more organized than before.

all they need to really fix is the fitting room, and it's golden to me. i enjoy endlessly browsing through all the items on the home page.
>>
not gonna lie, grailed is pretty good to me. though i really wish i could exclude shit. i hate browsing through accessories and not being able to filter out shitload of fuccboi supreme bullshit.
>>
>>10622927

I mean, you can. It's not super intuitive, but there's a way to select all brands and click on the ones you don't want to show up.
>>
>>10622973
Maybe it just doesn't work for me? Cause that's what I thought. But when I select all, and then click a single brand, it deselects all the brands and just gives me the one I clicked.
>>
>>10623047

I don't really know how it works, desu. Sometimes, if I click all and then none, it'll do what you're saying, but on rare occasions, it'll only deselect things. Might be a method to it, but I don't really know what it is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.