[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. I joined a fraternity. I'm really enjoying it, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: frat_af.jpg (28KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
frat_af.jpg
28KB, 400x267px
Help. I joined a fraternity. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm actually pretty poor. My clothes have so far been acceptable without having to buy into meme brands like Vineyard Vines and Ralph Lauren. I'm going to end up reaching a point in which I actually run out of clothes. What are the best affordable brands for my situation (besides H&M)?
>>
Uniqlo or GAP clothes on sale
>>
>>10612942
Ugly pink men, they look so content, this bothers me.
>>
File: tony.png (297KB, 288x500px) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
297KB, 288x500px
>>10612983
>tfw some people are just happy and dont have to work for happiness every day
>>
>>10612942
Just hit up a Marshalls, they'll have polos you can buy at 1/4th of the price
>>
>>10612942
fucking hell, it's so sad that when i saw the thumbnail that i thought it was mates I went to school with and that was a shot from the past weekend where I attended a stag do where everyone dressed like this.

Well not sad, but just prepcore or whatever the fuck you call it transcend borders.
>>
>>10613003
They had a great upper-middle class upbringing with two loving parents, great supporting friends and incredible schools in a safe and growing area.

That or that's just how they are. I wouldn't know because I'm a genuinely terrible/miserable person.
>>
>>10612942
Uniqlo has everything you need. If you actually need brand stuff thrift stores or ebay has tons of Ralph and the like
>>
fit pic with college ring please
>>
jcrew factory also has a lot of what you're looking for. also get a 10% student discount
>>
>>10613153
15% actually
>>
Thanks for your input guys.
>>
>>10613066
>tfw I had a girlfriend like this and I ruined her with my vitriol
>>
>>10612983
trust me, they're not content, surely in joining a frat, they've showed they're dependant on others approval
>>
>>10612942
You guys wear the same shit everyday anyhow. It's impossible to 'run out of clothes' if you only have 1 pair of khakis, 2 pairs of shoes(shitty boat shoes and some shit loafers), 2 pairs of shorts, and 3 shirts.

Wear the same shit, you won't look out of place.
>>
>>10612942
>joining a frat
>dressing for your dumbass frat bros
do they sell self-esteem at h&m too?
>>
>>10612942
GAP on sale

when i have to hang out with my dickhead frat friends I wear my gap stuff and I look just like them

uniqlo probably works too but idk
>>
>>10616243
yeah, why doesn't he dress for the approval of /fa/gs like a cool person?
>>
>>10612942
Since when do frats look like that? I thought they were filthy football fans
>>
>>10612942
which one fucko, better not be PKE
>>
>>10616555
Beta. PKE is nonexistent at my school.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.