[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute clean slits or beautiful detailed lips, what pussies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: slit or lips.jpg (2MB, 4963x3507px) Image search: [Google]
slit or lips.jpg
2MB, 4963x3507px
Cute clean slits or beautiful detailed lips, what pussies to you prefer?
>>
I'm cool with either, but is that all you're planning on posting?
>>
>>1989410
Both.
>>
on /e/, slits
on /h/, lips
>>
i like hairy pussies that's it
>>
File: idhujkesso 55153601_p0 - HNP.png (2MB, 1079x1526px) Image search: [Google]
idhujkesso 55153601_p0 - HNP.png
2MB, 1079x1526px
>>1989417
this, whether slit or lips or spread open is irrelevant
>>
File: 1463019027516.png (721KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463019027516.png
721KB, 1280x720px
>>1989410
It doesn't matter as long as the level of detail of the pussy matches the level of detail of the rest of the picture. It shouldn't just be a line in the crotch, but a clearly "rotoscoped" pussy can be equally offputting on the other hand, if the rest of the image is less detailed.

Well groomed/ trimmed pubic hair is okay, shaved is okay. Slightly puffy labiae maiorae are preferred either way.
>>
>>1989444
Another thing that can ruin a pussy: If the color and contrast from the outside (skin color) to the inside (pink) are too strong and the change too sudden, the pussy can look kinda out of place, like it's not really part of the body.

Also the asshole; if that's too small/big or if it's not really in the right place or looks like it was glued on - just like nipples do sometimes in some pics - it can also kill the joy of looking at a pretty pussy.
>>
Cute slits with a bit of the inner lips peeking out are the best. Just look at Louise's adorably sweet vag to see just how hot that is.
>>
I love to see vaginas in all their full detailed glory.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.