[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to pick up a fridge freezer tomorrow but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I'm going to pick up a fridge freezer tomorrow but I have been told that I'm going to have to remove the doors to be able to get it out the house.

Has anyone had any experience with doing this? Thefridge is a samsung RSH1DBRS

Iv had a quick look online and it seems to just be a case of take off top hinge cover undo water + electrics then remove hinge and lift doors off, sound about right?
>>
File: 220px-Si-ri-zange-ring.jpg (6KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Si-ri-zange-ring.jpg
6KB, 220x165px
There is going to be a water pipe for the ice maker / water tap but it is going to have to run through the center of the hinge so the door can open. Take the hinge covers off and have a look, I'm sure it's going to be pretty simple as that makes manufacture simple but make sure you have a way of getting a circlip off as that is how I think they would join it.
>>
From my experience (dept store that sold appliances 8yrs ago) I learned there's usually a bolt or something at the top of the door and then a metal rod that runs through to the bottom holding the door on.

Also, we bought a new Whirlpool earlier this year and fucked the handles up because we didn't take them off.

Best of luck OP.
>>
Just pay some One to deliver it. That way of they fuck it up you either get a new one or one that's discounted for scratch and dent
>>
File: 1442531792939.jpg (502KB, 1952x2516px) Image search: [Google]
1442531792939.jpg
502KB, 1952x2516px
You are SCREWED OP.
See if you can still back out of buying it.
>>
>>1237899
MONGOLEA
O
N
G
O
L
E
A
>>
>>1237390

Samsung typically uses push fit connectors. You shouldn't need any special tools beyond a philips screwdriver and maybe a wrench or two.
>>
>>1237387
Most Samsung fridges just have some connectors under the top cover. The top hinge plate is generally just bolted to the top. So remove the water line (usually a push fit connector), disconnect the electrical connectors then remove the top hing and the door should lift right off.
>>
>>1237901
say what?
>>
>>1237906
>build deck furniture out of garbage
>looks like garbage
rly mkes u thnk
>>
File: v-11.jpg (440KB, 1411x922px) Image search: [Google]
v-11.jpg
440KB, 1411x922px
OP here, I'm just about to get started dismantling it. Here's a pic.
>>
>>1237908
Yeah, that does look like shit. He didn't even treat the wood. Pretty good firewood though.

Ok, Jesus fucking 4chan. Fridges are made to have the doors or handles to come off easy for moving into tight places. The delivery guys should do this for you, but I'm sure your trying to save the 20$ it costs for that you cheap fuck. And probably waisting one of your friends time too. Get off diy if you have no mechanical ability.
>>
>>1237910
Good shit OP, show us how the pipe runs I'm interested to see.
>>
>>1237387
You're liable to be able to open one of the doors and sort of twist it out of the house that way.

Pulling fridges apart tends to be a pain in the ass in my experience.
>>
>>1237461
It's obvious OP is picking it up from someones house, retard.
>>
I sell appliances. Literally just do what you saw online, remove bolt, water hose, electrics. Then put it in
>>
>>1238381

I assume he did.

Yesterday.
>>
>>1238386
The craigslist fridge seller turned out to be a rapist. That why we haven't heard back.

OP is currently in a sex dungeon while the rapist enjoys a cool glass of water from their refrigerator dispenser.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.