[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been looking at these tshirt guns. Now, I'm interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tshir.jpg (756KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tshir.jpg
756KB, 1024x683px
Been looking at these tshirt guns. Now, I'm interested in working principle, these ones seem to shoot gas before the t-shirt and suck the tshirt from the barrel behind?
Do any of you have any experience with these? What might be some high throughput solenoid valves to be used with co2? Or maybe some other ingenious devices?
>>
>>1231350
I build tater canons. A lot of people run air and use a sprinkler head for a trigger with some modifications.

Bump for interest.
>>
File: mascots.png (1MB, 1328x728px) Image search: [Google]
mascots.png
1MB, 1328x728px
>>1231350
i want to FUCK this tiger!!!

> these ones seem to shoot gas before the t-shirt and suck the tshirt from the barrel behind?
that sounds inefficient compared to shooting the gas behind the shirt. Most single shot t-shirt cannons just do that, usually feeding from a tank and through a simple pop valve that's released by the sear of the trigger group, like a PCP air gun.

Are you sure that's not some kind of gas line to re-cock the gun or turn the cylinder or something?

anyway look into PCP airguns, they're probably pretty similar to what you want in design and construction, you just have to scale it up.
>>
I helped build one in high school. Its just compressed air. Make sure the shirt is rolled tight and fills the tube well in order to help build up back-pressure. Its been a long time so i dont remember exactly how much psi we built up, but we only used like a 5 gallon tank to discharge into the tube, but we had a seperate storage for the compressor so we could fire rapidly.
>>
>>1231422
fucking neckyourself
>>
>>1231350
All I know is that you need an FID to own one and a separate carry permit to transport it in NJ.
>>
>>1232032

Small price to pay when you consider the drop in t-shirt gun related deaths since that went into effect.
>>
>>1231422
LOL. Wtf anon.

Hell op, you could use a shitty harbor freight compressor with a ball valve and barrel
>>
>>1232032
U wat?
>>
>>1232032

As a new jersey resident I almost believed it at first.

I was looking to buy an antique non-firing rifle from a store based in NJ, International Military Antiques, but they don't sell to their own state. A Martini-Henry at least 130 years old isn't antique to this state's, since ammo is still available for it even though its a black powder cartridge and costs at least $5 a round if you find it that cheap.
>>
>>1231857
How do you neckyourself?
>>
>>1232521
>I almost believed it at first.

http://law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2013/title-2c/section-2c-39-1
>f."Firearm" means any handgun, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, automatic or semi-automatic rifle, or any gun, device or instrument in the nature of a weapon from which may be fired or ejected any solid projectable ball, slug, pellet, missile or bullet, or any gas, vapor or other noxious thing, by means of a cartridge or shell or by the action of an explosive or the igniting of flammable or explosive substances. It shall also include, without limitation, any firearm which is in the nature of an air gun, spring gun or pistol or other weapon of a similar nature in which the propelling force is a spring, elastic band, carbon dioxide, compressed or other gas or vapor, air or compressed air, or is ignited by compressed air, and ejecting a bullet or missile smaller than three-eighths of an inch in diameter, with sufficient force to injure a person.
>>
>>1232593

I don't believe it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.