[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to build a lateral g-force sensor that can play the &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1502610274324.jpg (239KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502610274324.jpg
239KB, 1200x1200px
i want to build a lateral g-force sensor that can play the "this miata's drifting!" soundbyte from this video when it detects a certain amount of lateral gs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
>>
>not making it narrate the weight of the antifa landnarwal you just ran over

get your shit together.
>>
>>1230998
That is an absolutely dreadful way to detect drifting but if you insist you can get a shit thing called an arduino and pay.10x the value for a 3dof imu (degrees of freedom, inertia measuring unit) because it had some pins soldered to it from adafruit (company for queer-o-sexuals named after a syphilitic lunatic widely miscredited as the first computer programmer for no other reason than she was a woman) or sparkfun (for manchildren that never wandered from the confines of the instruction book when playing with Lego)
You will find instructions on how to put it together and run software someone has already written but no information about how any of it works out what it does so you don't have to worry about actually improving yourself or growing as a person or gaining any skills.
>>
A freely turning potentiometer with a weighted knob.
>>
just pay a midget to hide in your car boot with a remote button which plays the sound that he presses each time he feels the car sliding
>>
>>1230998
You could go with a couple of mercury tilt-switches on slight angles in parallel, and hook them up to whatever youtube "play music from a button diy/prank" tutorial you can find. You could also go with foam tape with aluminium foil on either side and a marble that pushes the foil down into electrical contact when it rolls from side to side on a slightly sloped track, but it's pretty ghetto.
>>
>>1231031
God Bless America
>>
File: 15101708270_9e0805a257_z.jpg (82KB, 493x640px) Image search: [Google]
15101708270_9e0805a257_z.jpg
82KB, 493x640px
>>1231031
>no information about how any of it works

you completely contradict yourself here pal. If you want Limor to spoonfeed you drop her an email. She's glad to help noobs take their first few babby steps.
>>
File: 1449664285371.gif (587KB, 548x662px) Image search: [Google]
1449664285371.gif
587KB, 548x662px
>>1230998
NOT A DANGER

NOT A
B L A C K Y

L

A

C

K

Y

STRANGER
>>
Why don't you just tap the stability control's light in the dashboard, idiot?
>>
>>1231031
You seem like a fun person.
>>
>>1231210
>contradict yourself
why don't you drop someone an email and get them to read you a dictionary.
i'm sure she's glad to do anything to peddle her overpriced garbage to unsuspecting glebes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.