[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently bread crumbs start fires if you toast them with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20170820_025210.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_025210.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
Apparently bread crumbs start fires if you toast them with the toaster on its side. I have no diy knowledge can these be modded to be toaster ovens ?
>>
File: DIY Bingo.jpg (135KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DIY Bingo.jpg
135KB, 600x600px
>>1230706
Of course. Although, just clean your toaster often and that won't happen.
>>
>>1230706

you know the cheapest toaster oven probably costs as much as a mid-quality toaster. and its designed to be a toaster oven. a toaster is just a toaster, it cant cook food like you would expect from a actual toaster oven....
>>
>>1230712
post the bingo card and show everyone what a massive fucking retard faggot you are

>>1230752
you know no it doesn't if op already has a toaster in which case it costs $0
>>
There is a few ways to prevent the crumbs from falling onto the heating element. Make a tiny crumb tray, cover the insides with aluminium foil or open the toaster and group all the heating elements together. This will probably cause a fire, but at least the chance of crumbs hitting the elements are lower.

Relevant story, I tried doing what OP did and almost burned my house down. I threw in bread with cheese on top, and all I got is a ruined toaster and a charred countertop.
>>
I've successfully made a grilled cheese in a toaster, although I'm not sure how I didn't start a house fire now kek. Get a toaster oven op, some things just shouldn't be diy'd without being a pro.
>>
>>1230788
You know no why you no know not how to half make a toaster from toaster will be shit. Jesus Anon, and you're making fun of the guy posting the card? At least he used a fucking comma; and he's right, because if you try to use a toaster to make a toaster oven it won't have the juice to work worth a fuck.
>>
Why would you buy a toaster instead of a toaster oven?
>>
File: 1503226910618.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503226910618.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>1230712
Let's see how this thread progressed...
>>
File: 10846-4-remove-and-slice-web.jpg (96KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
10846-4-remove-and-slice-web.jpg
96KB, 1000x750px
>>1230706

Buy a dualit toaster with a sandwhich cage, its made to toast sandwiches
>>
>>1230752
This, you can pick up a toaster oven new for sub $20. I just picked one up myself for $17.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.