[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy /diy/ I'm an american abroad in the Philippines.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (10).jpg (22KB, 517x285px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
22KB, 517x285px
Howdy /diy/

I'm an american abroad in the Philippines. I have access to a prime place to put a vending machine, but the cost to buy one is way too high. The company based here doesn't even sell them, they rent them. And alibaba doesn't have prices I can afford.

So, I wish to build one. It doesn't need to be high tech, a 70s Era low tech style would be fine. But that's up to the brain trust to tell me.

My budget is roughly 50k php (1000usd) and anything I can buy off lazada or just locally. The frame and glass and generals like that I'll have fabricated to order in one of the many metal shops.

Anyone have any idea where to look to build one of these?
>>
>>1228326
To add, I'd love to have atleast a 5x5 shelves. More is better, but I'll let experts tell me whats what. I'd be selling anything that can fit in the spiral racks. Chips candy napkins etc etc
>>
Anything you make will not be durable and will be broken or broken into easily.
Don't buy a new one find some one selling a used one and just clean it up. Also why not just rent it? Less liabilty for you and less start up money.
>>
>>1228326
Steal one and change the locks.
>>
>>1228326
>My budget is roughly 50k php (1000usd)
>I'll have fabricated to order in one of the many metal shops.
>but the cost to buy one is way too high.
its a different world out there anon. crazy.
>>
>>1228326
buy one in the states and have it shipped over
>>
OP is gonna be killed by local vending mafia with monopoly on market.
>>
>>1229281
They will just say he was a suspected druggy...
>>
>>1228414
I live in South East Asia.

I basically called up a couple of small manufacturing facilities with laser cutters, water jet, pressure casting etc and basically "borrow " their machines for about 10usd per dxf file. Materials included
>>
>>1229290
Do you have any welding experience? Would be useful in this situation. Also basic electronics depending on how advanced you're looking to get.
>>
>>1229281
Lol, you have heard of the violent life of vendingbros huh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.