[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dozen reindeer anters. What can I make with them that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I have a dozen reindeer anters. What can I make with them that isn't the normal boring shite.
>>
Antler throne. Post pics.

Also: Perkele.
>>
File: 6301966887_fb39b83703_b.jpg (771KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
6301966887_fb39b83703_b.jpg
771KB, 1024x731px
>>1226436
>>
Helmets
>>
A giant backscratcher
>>
chandelier
>>
Could look up what the sami people make out of them, but that may be the normal stuff.
>>
>>1226439
suomi mainittu
>>
>>1226440
Jackson Hole?
>>
>>1226436
make crowns for dead prostitutes
>>
>>1226840
This
>>
>>1226436
Mail me a piece of one. Along with some local knappable stones. And I'll knapp you an arrowhead
>>
>>1226440
a tourist trap?
>>
Knives
>>
I heard somwhere that back in middle ages, people would soak antlers in water for about a month. That suppose to make them soft, to the point that you could make them flat and thin to produce sort of primitive "glass" for window.
Never really bothered to check if there's any truth in that, but you can look for yourself.
>>
duct tape fleshlights to each prong of the horn and sell it to furfags at a premium
>>
Make a wendingo suit and scare some kids.
>>
Or make a foresworn headdress and reclaim the reach
>>
>>1226436
Knife hamdles.

Or sell them for knife handles and shit and buy other shit?
>>
>>1226549
Actually op these make hella money
>>
>>1227221
Or get shot...
>>
>>1227221
Lol best suggestion yet
>>
>>1227108
If you want to straighten them, instead of keeping them in water for a month you can boil them for 2/3 hours. Smells less and also takes less time. They also use this method to soften the inside enough to push a blade tang in, if done correctly you won't need any glue
>>
>>1226436
nothing

cut into pieces and sell as blanks

>>1226923
>if you build it
>the asians will come
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.