[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been using this to refill the little bottles to use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8363.png (837KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8363.png
837KB, 750x1334px
I've been using this to refill the little bottles to use for 2 cycle mix in my chainsaws. The two older saws I rotate with have been fine but I'm weary about using it with the newer husqvarna 562 I got last year.

Wondering if it's fine to use until I run out?
>>
I use the napa brand once in a while when I run out of the "more expensive" stihl stuff. Can't see the formula's being too different
>>
>>1225570
>Wondering if it's fine to use until I run out?

Probably.

My uncle is a tree guy, a real pro to be honest. He uses that, but he says you have to add something to make it really nice, but he never gets around to telling me what exactly he adds.
>>
File: weary.png (66KB, 674x1008px) Image search: [Google]
weary.png
66KB, 674x1008px
>>1225570
>I'm weary about using it with the newer husqvarna 562 I got last year.
>weary
If you're tired of using it, just stop using it.
>>
>>1225722
>a real pro
So whenever he buys oil he tells them to add a shot of black to it?
>>
>>1225918
>So whenever he buys oil he tells them to add a shot of black to it?

What have you been smoking? He adds something like Marvel Mystery Oil or maybe seafoam, I don't know, but what kind of hardware store "adds a shot of black" to 2-cycle oil?
>>
>>1225927
Amateur detected
>>
>>1225570
I've been using leftover 10W30 motor oil or diesel. 20 years and the ol chainsaw still runs fine.
>>
>>1225918
Came here to post this.
>>
>>1225570
Go to the arboristsite forum and you'll never have to ask /diy/ a chainsaw question.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.