[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been disposing of used motor oil, brake fluid, and coolant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2042.jpg (1MB, 2680x2665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2042.jpg
1MB, 2680x2665px
I have been disposing of used motor oil, brake fluid, and coolant through my toilet. I flush it down and never see it again. Recently, my septic tank has begun to back up. I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere and I am wondering if this is a task I could fix myself or would it require a plumber? I'm pretty handy with cars and shit so I think I could handle it
>>
>>1223794
I used to seal driveways and I believe that to actually be tar in the picture. I bet some asshole independent sealing crew owner dumped his load before the end of the year so it wouldn't solidify in the tank into some storm drain.
>>
Nigga it's literally free to drop off used oil at auto stores. This cannot be real.
>>
>>1223794
You reap what you sow

If not a troll, i'm glad and i hope your house is fucked forever
>>
>>1223796
I live in the middle of nowhere. There are no auto stores. I have to pay to dispose of it at a transfer station. I either dump it in my local creek if I accumulate enough or just flush it down the toilet for smaller amounts.
>>
>>1223794
>I flush it
>septic tank

fucking dumbass
probably a trump voter
>>
Your septic tank is likely pretty fucked at this point. When you get someone out to fix it they will see exactly what you did and report you to your environmental agency which will give you a fuck huge fine so enjoy that
>>
>>1223808
>I either dump it in my local creek if I accumulate enough or just flush it down the toilet for smaller amounts.

And if you have a leach field you're doing it either way.
>>
if you understand how a septic tank works then you'll know why dumping toxic compounds down your drain is a bad idea
>>
>>1223816
I understand how it works. It seeps out into the surrounding soil and gets pulled down eventually to the aqueducts and recycled or dumped out somewhere. My septic tank doesn't do that though.
>>
>>1223820
You obviously don't know how it works if you dumped all that shit in there, regardless of the possibility of ground contamination
>>
>>1223794
>I have to pay to dispose of it at a transfer station.
is this for real?
our council take it for free which is a fucking liberty in itself because they sell it for oil burn furnace heaters or some shit.
>>
>>1223808
troll. any gas station is required to take it if they sell it.

you're either trolling or fucking retarded. like african negroid iq of 51 retarded.
>>
>>1223820
Are you saying your septic tank doesn't have a leach field?
What kind of nigger rigged shit is this...
>>
>>1223794
Talking about bait...
You killed a thread for this shit?
>>
He's a troll, not because "any gas station will take it," but because if he really lived in the middle of nowhere on a farm he'd dump it in the barn lot. Total bullshit thread.
>>
You ever mixed motor oil and water and let it it for a couple days?

Sludge

I have a feeling it is not your septic overflowing but clogs in your waste pipes.
>>
>>1223811
Agreed.

Only a Trump voter could be this incredibly short sighted.
>>
I wonder how many bumpkins have fucked their shit by dumping oil into the water table their well draws from.
>>
>>1223808
i hope you're a troll. if not, I'm ok with the environmental fascists shooting you in the back of the head
>>
>>1224007
This.

OP did this to himself. Now he's crazy fucked.

>clogged septic
>contaminated well
>runoff path now contaminated

And who knows how much more.

Why? Cause he's a fucking dumb ass.
>>
File: trollflame.png (295KB, 330x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollflame.png
295KB, 330x640px
> this thread will 404 with 300+ posts
>>
>>1223811
Says the dumb ass responding to an obvious troll.

MAGA bitches.
>>
>>1223794
Jesus are you fucking stupid.
Your supposed to dump that shit in the storm drain.
What a stupid shit.
>>
>>1223794
you own a septic tank and you regularly dump organic oils down your sewage pipe. Good fucking luck with that buddy.
>>
>>1224080
>I-I-I shit myself, and now YOU have to smell it!
>MAGA MAGA TOP KEK
>>
>>1223811
>>1224005
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaia/
>>>/ebaumsworld/
>>
>>1224080
don't take 4chins too seriously m8
>>
>>1224185
>>>/kys/
>>
>>1223852
not OP but I don't have a leach field, shit gets pumped into the field on the ground
>>
>>1223808
damn, i'm a eastern european, but never been such a savage
>>
>>1223794
you are doing just fine, keep it up.

go ahead and jump in that tank with both feet and a shovel, no need to pay someone a bunch of money to clean out your septic tank for you. think of all your savings.

enjoy your fail.
>>
>>1223823
Yes it's for real. I live in a fairly suburban part of Maine and despite what some of these retards say, there truly is no place to dispose of it around here. Gas stations do not take fucking automotive fluids. I don't know what kind of moron thinks that's accurate. Some of the automotive shops can take it but they are few and far between up here. All we have is a local dump which costs $25 annually to use, so you have to pay $25 to just dispose of your automotive fluids. Some of us can't afford that shit so into the ocean it goes
>>
File: 1476158140434.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476158140434.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>1224483

>$25 for you to come and go as you please to drop off waste responsibly.

Now I'm no Al Gore but if you can't drink the fluids from your vehicle I'm pretty sure nothing else can either. Not to say wouldn't encourage you to at least drink a couple quarts to see what it does.
>>
>>1224721
Yes that's not much of an incentive to recycle
>>
>>1225019
Typical yank, look at the world around you, should be enough incentive to recycle.
>>
>>1223808
This is so retarded I don't believe it. If you were that dumb you wouldn't be able to figure out how to post here.

Don't fuck up your own septic tank with it you dumbass. Just drain the used oil into the bottle the new oil came in, then turn that in for recycling whenever you buy new oil again. If they for whatever reason just won't take it take the container full of old oil and just leave it by the side of the road somewhere or throw them in a dumpster next time you're in a town, who the fuck cares, but don't fill your goddamn septic tank with it.
>>
>>1224483
Now that I finished reading the thread I see you're in Maine, meaning you're probably surrounded by woods. Thicc woods where nobody can see you do illegal shit.

How did it not occur to you to just fill up old water bottles with all the shit you were trying to dump and just get rid of them in the woods somewhere?

And where the fuck does your regular trash go if you're too poor to be able to afford a $25 dump membership? That's dirt fucking cheap compared to the dump in my town, you lucky bastard.
>>
>>1223852
or it is stored and a big truck comes around every so often and pumps out the septic tank. for a fee of course. "black gold!" indeed!
>>
>>1224082
bonus points if the storm drain has markings saying it drains direct to the local stream or river!
>>
>>1223808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2M_Z0f6ecE
>>
>>1223794
Just put it back in the bottle and keep it outside until you are going to drive near some where that takes it for free. No need to be a nigger and dump it.
>>
>>1225026
Lol
>>
I fucking hate the human race. goddamn you and your stupid retarded logic OP.

i wish Hitler would have won and extended his social standards. instead we have shit stains who think only of themselves and are dumb beyond believe.

7/10 triggered
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.