[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at a storage facility and one of the storages have years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1275.jpg (306KB, 1203x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
306KB, 1203x960px
I work at a storage facility and one of the storages have years (probably decades) of piss soaked into the wooden floorboards caused from a bad tenant. It smells so strong you can smell it 30 feet away on hot humid days.

Any ideas on how to clean old wood? Or more importantly, remove the odor of piss out of it?
>>
>>1222127
rip them out
you won't get rid of the smell
>>
do they really let people live in those things? I thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>1222127

this guy will probably take them & sell to hipsters:

>>1219371
>>
>>1222129
I wish we could but our district manager wont let us since it's out of our budget.

>>1222131
My company doesn't allow it but homeless customers do it all the time, especially in the winter because it can get pretty cold here in Boston.
>>
>>1222127
>storage facility
>wooden floorboards

wat

the floor isn't concrete?
>>
>>1222255
No you fucking ape, here in Boston we have class, so what if the floor isn't concrete, sorry we're not as piss poor as the floorboards
>>
>>1222127

MAYBE Barkeeper's Friend, it's good for cleaning old wood and is cheap enough to try, that sounds like a nasty situation.
>>
>>1222256
>when the reply makes even less sense than the op

nice
>>
Enzyme based urine cleaner. Available at pet stores. Only way to break down uric acid.

A vinegar soak followed the next day by a baking soda soak will get about 90% of it. But the uric acid component will remain.
>>
>>1222127
Pull them out and soak them in chemicals
>>
set on fire for 10 minutes extinguish and sand
>>
>>1222374
This.
Soak it down with an enzyme based cat piss treatment, really get in there and wet mop that stuff all over and get it down in there.
>>
Slap some varnish on it.

It would probably seal in the scent
>>
have you tried pissing on it?
>>
>>1222256
>Class
>People piss on the floor
Ayy lmao!
>>
>>1222256
>here in Boston we have class
>sorry we're not as piss poor
obv. - both class and piss in abundance. Apologies for any perceived slight, as you were with the slopping out of the piss-stinking rat holes Bostonians are proud to call Home.
>>
>>1222380
This is actually kind of brilliant
>>
>>1223137
-4 minutes. Don't leave the scene, have several men with extinguishers and don't let it get out of control. This will probably work if the walls and ceiling are concrete and the door is metal.
>>
>>1223776
>have several men with extinguishers

and someone who knows how to properly record video... no portrait shit, no shaking, no footage of the sky or his feet, etc., and when it goes horribly wrong he is allowed to say "oh my god" no more than twice.
>>
>>1223786
I accept your raise. Honestly though, this is probably the best solution in this thread. Also, if it doesn't work, you can just tell the big man that refused to replace the boards there was a fire.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.