[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't see /sqt/ in the catalog, but then again I assume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170731_214211417.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_214211417.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Didn't see /sqt/ in the catalog, but then again I assume that's what 90% of this board is about

Bought a large mirror off Craigslist, want to hang it in a hallway to give my apartment a roomier feel. It looks like the previous owners just used absurd amounts of putty, but I'm not sure I want to do that, for the sake of the mirror and the wall.

What would be a good way to mount a flat pane of mirror? There's no frame or anything on it.
>>
That's pretty typical. Plenty of large dots of adhesive. You could use a rail on the bottom and top/sides if you want it to be removable.
>>
File: Capture.png (151KB, 372x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
151KB, 372x628px
>>1219744
>but then again I assume that's what 90% of this board is about

Only because we are a magnet for brain dead cocksmokers like you. Now go and fucking google it faggot. Tonnes of resources out there.
>>
>>1219744
Put a frame on it. Attach the frame to the wall by securing it to the studs.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (21KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
21KB, 216x250px
Use mirror mounting clips. Go to any hardware store. Make sure you hit a stud or use the proper drywall anchor.
>>
>>1219764
>search for sqt
>No results

Maybe I am retarded
>>
Cant you just heat them up and remove them?
>>
>>1219764
Because we are so busy posting about van life, shipping containers, crab meat, a shot of black, bunkers and other extreme pro diy shit. Op came to us not like a complete fuck tard and wanted simple advice, why not help? Make this the new sqt. We all started somewhere.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.