[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i do with these? Need money asap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20170731_124825.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_124825.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
What can i do with these? Need money asap
>>
>>1219414
give them back
>>
>>1219418
No
>>
>>1219414
Burn them underneath a chicken, then sell chicken.
>>
I'm gonna make a workbench fags
>>
>>1219414
I only ever use crap wood like that.
I'm not sure how you plan to make money from them, but if you have an avenue to sell stupid decorative crap I would just throw some shelves together and leave the wood rough. People love that rustic look.
>>
>>1219414
Sell them on craiglist.
>>
>>1219414
You can sage
>>
>>1219422
Lol, nvm. This and then sage

Or you could make a Worben
>>
I sell shit like that to homeless people so they can make signs to hold on the freeway interchanges.

They make a lot of money and the nicest sign is the best moneymaker.
>>
>>1219414
Hope you got nick-nacks because you are making shelving!
>>
>>1219543

are you talking about nick-nacks or shelf-sitters?
>>
>>1219414

Typically people bind pieces of wood together using fasteners and/or glue, to form more complex shapes and structures that serve specialized purposes, such as holding things up off the ground. Have you looked into such a process?
>>
/diy/ is the poorest fucking board
>>
File: wood.jpg (68KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
68KB, 500x661px
>>1219414
that's dry aged organic foam
sell it per pound
>>
>>1219414
kennel
>>
>>1219414
Make a gallows and behead yourself.

Just use a kitchen knife as the blade.
>>
Gallows is for hanging.
Guillotine does the beheading.
>>
>>1219433
Seriously, "vintage" just means overpriced and quickly made.
>>
nail-less and glueless furniture. It's usually more expensive. But you'll ahve to use your head
>>
Maybe you could sage
>>
Suck people off for money.
>>
>>1219824
>use chicken wire as noose
>super glue hands to ears after noose is around neck
>release
>profit
>>
>>1219433
My grandmother literally does this and makes enough money that it disgusts me. Old white bitches love buying dumb shit made of wood with words like "love" and "family" on it.
>>
>>1219414
If you need money fast, use them to make a sign that says "blow jobs $5"
>>
>>1223068
a stable structure to remain kneeling comfortably for an entire afternoon and a simulated cock to get rid of your gag reflex as well. make sure you sand it well.
good luck op. you may even get a meal out if it.
>>
>>1219944
No it doesn't
>>
>>1219414

Just hit someone with it and take their money ffs
>>
File: IMG_3556.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3556.png
171KB, 431x539px
>>1224680
>>1220626
>>1223068

Not that I suck dick often or anything, but I believe humming negates your gag reflex. No need to build that wooden cock. Instead make a buttplug so you can begin to expand your business venture.
>>
Do you have
>Woodglue
>Sash clamps
>Thickness planer and or jointer
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.