[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i plan to make myself a hobby case for miniature painting like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

i plan to make myself a hobby case for miniature painting like the one in the pic.
so far i got the case but im unsure on about how i would fix the straps that would hold the paints in place, since the case is quite thin. i checked how the hinges on the case are fixed and found that they were either glued nor nailed. i will provide a pic of that below
>>
File: WP_20170729_15_58_59_Pro.jpg (376KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170729_15_58_59_Pro.jpg
376KB, 916x1632px
>>1218260
here is a pic of how things are attached. my question how do you call that and how can i, if possible, do that?
do you know another possibility except glue to fix hinges etc on the case?
>>
File: WP_20170729_15_59_28_Pro.jpg (343KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170729_15_59_28_Pro.jpg
343KB, 916x1632px
>>1218263
here a pic from a different angle
>>
File: 10yiao0.jpg (40KB, 799x531px) Image search: [Google]
10yiao0.jpg
40KB, 799x531px
these are the same straps i plan to use i think if i use glue they might fall of at some point and leave and ugly mark from the dried glue
>>
>>1218260
I like it, I'm going to make one for leatherworking.

>>1218263
Rivets
>>
>>1218268
thx
>>
make the shelves and holders out of wood,use staples to hold the elastic straps., glue the
whole assembly into the case.
>>
I want one for electronics, soldering, microswitches and Arduino.
>>
I was going to pay you out for not buying one but Google has nothing, maybe called something different in Aus? Thanks annon, you just gave me a new DIY project to make a soldering station hobby case!
>>
Just googled portable work station, plenty if ideas!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.