[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropped my macbook air breaking the entire screen assembly. Booted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nAIeXV2AryEUuJNj.jpg (69KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
nAIeXV2AryEUuJNj.jpg
69KB, 592x444px
Dropped my macbook air breaking the entire screen assembly. Booted the bottom part that I connected to a screen and everything was fine except for Wi-Fi. Detected signals, connected to networks but downloaded slow ass all hell. A screen replacement and format later and the problem still persists. Will replacing my Airport card fix the problem?
>>
File: IMG_8763L.jpg (19KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8763L.jpg
19KB, 800x533px
>>1216137
There is an entire antena assembly running through the screen, 2 thin cables are directly connected to it's Wifi/Bluetooth card right now.

It's definitely not a software issue.

Problem is, Apple is so fucking retarded, even among models of the same code (A1466) they have variations, something that I didn't know. The screen's camera cable doesn't fit in the I/O board thanks to that
>>
the real problem is, you bought that piece of shit im the first place
>>
>>1216137
Re-drop in dumpster, buy non-gay device you faggot.
>>
>>1216148
>>1216150
Such rage, why even care if you don't feel like helping?
>>
These laptops are so fucking horrible to repair. Check the antennae connections to the WiFi card. That's almost certainly the problem.
>>
>>1216249
I had, as I said in this post's first reply. Just when I was about to order a new card, I open this thing up remove and put mine back on again and I switch the two cables that plug onto it with one another. I power it back on ready to accept the fact that I'm never going to fix it and the thing just worked! I probably had the wifi and bluetooth antennas mixed. Thank you for giving a shit though Anon.
>>
Since you're already non mobile, just get a USB to Ethernet adapter or a USB WiFi dongle. Most laptops have antennas in their screens.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.