[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck I want to create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1352.jpg (57KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
57KB, 550x825px
I'm trying to figure out what the fuck I want to create and sell, and right now I'm fixated on room sprays. I'm your average college girl and figure I might be able to peddle them on campus. However, I have 0 experience selling to people like that, and 0 experience making them. Would this be more of a parfum oil or essential oil venture? I'm trying to figure out how much it would generally cost to make 4oz. of room spray.
>>
>>1214304
Read the sticky

Step 1

Use fucking google

Step 2

Come back with an actual problem, not do my google and maths for me

But selling room sprays to a demographic who is known to be the least tidy or clean seems like a good idea
>>
>>1214308
I'm not worried about the bottling, packaging, etc., just the distinction between parfum and essential oil sprays and how people feel/think about either one
>>
>>1214311
Then research your market we can't tell you fuck all about how a product will sell in an area we know jack shit about.
>>
Pee a little tiny bit into each bottle. Just a few drops. Everyone on campus will be breathing and living in your piss. It will do wonders for your confidence, looking at your peers, knowing it's on their lips and clothes. Nobody will be above you. You can't lose now.
>>
>>1214311
Perfume is for a person, essential oil is more suitable for rooms

Fucking hell, just look at the sprays at the supermarket and don't try to reinvent a wheel that is already done to death
>>
Eucalyptus and citrus oils do a reasonable job of covering up the smell of weed, if that's what you'd think would sell well to students....
>>
>>1214304
You're going to be the weird girl on campus selling watered down perfume as "room spray". Everyone will avoid you and talk about you behind your back.
Take your crazy ideas to /biz/ where the belong.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.