[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /diy/'s, i was looking into making bath bombs. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1114.jpg (434KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
434KB, 960x1280px
Okay /diy/'s, i was looking into making bath bombs. I'd like to make a high quality bath bomb that would stick together and not fall to peices upon just touching it... the problem is, the presses for these things are in the thousands of dollars! What suggestions do to compact the shit out of these things, some containing symbols and hearts? I was thinking of using a hydraulic press, however the materials for that are gona run me a few hundred bucks as is. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks again
>>
maybe you could use one of those things for crushing beer cans.
>>
>>1213603
Wow, Thanks much. I think with some modifying that would be a really really great alternative, Thanks much man
>>
>>1213594
Harbor Freight has a 1 ton arbor press for like $40 with a coupon.
>>
Is this for selling or personal use?
>>
>>1213617
It is for selling. Im assuming this makes a difference? Thais why i wanted them as compact and professional as i can get them.
>>
>>1213621
Sorry I don't have much to offer, although the harbor freight press would probably do the trick.

I was more curious into the business aspects of selling them, if you don't mind discussing what it entails. They seem like a fad product that people will overpay for.
>>
>>1213594
they don't have to be round, despite most of them being that shape. i bet that has to do with why they're so expensive... bath cube bombs or etc sound fine to me personally
>>
>>1213624
Ill send you my e-mail and we can go back and fourth on techniques, its getting late for me, very,

bellsteven75 gmail. - Contact me through there in the morning and ill giv you my number and real contact number. Thanks again for the advice buddy. Talk to ya soon!
>>
>>1213629
Thanks, it'll be about 10-11am central time when I'm up and going.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.