[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building a drone and I am really not sure of special features

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500147755912.png (330KB, 677x751px) Image search: [Google]
1500147755912.png
330KB, 677x751px
Building a drone and I am really not sure of special features that i should have. This is a school peoject. Papa be a drone man but he got no idea and he's not home. I have thought about voice commands. But i don't know. Any fun ideas guys?
>>
File: confefe.jpg (113KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
confefe.jpg
113KB, 350x260px
>>1209911
confetti launcher
>>
an adult toy, obviously
>>
>>1209911
Some sort of distance sensor with indicator lights (green = clear, red = close to something) might be neat

>>1209973
is a really fun challenge and pretty unique, might have to compensate for the pushback too which would get you some bonus marks.
>>
>>1210025
It's not gay if you don't push back.

Its super complicated but it would be cool if you could make it search and find empty coke can's on your floor and pick them up. You could kinda cheat and glue a magnet to the can. Then have it recognise the colour of the can and pick it up and put it in the bin with a little electro magnet turning on and off?
>>
>>1209911
Make it fly to Syria.
>>
>>1209911
1. Print out pepe.jpg and we're not talking about any 8.5 by 11 bullshit, make that fucker at least a 2by2 feet.
2. Thread string through the corners of the pepe, to make a little basket.
3. Buy stump remover from Home Depot, we need to weight the basket down a bit so it doesn't flip around.
4. Steal your mom's hair curler and attach it to the battery you are gonna use for the drone. The thermal element will help the drone fly, more energetic air.
5. Go to heaven
>>
>>1209911
noice shitpostyng my dude!
>>
>>1209911
>I have thought about voice commands

Find an old farmer who either used to plow with a mule or heaven forbid still does, and find out what he would say to the mule when he wanted it to go, stop, turn left, right, etc. Everyone would think you had made up a special drone language.

the cool thing is that a drone won't ever fart and blow your hat off.
>>
>>1209973
I liked this one a lot thanks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.