[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I want your advice/opinion on what brand/model of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 31623_2000x2000.jpg (198KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
31623_2000x2000.jpg
198KB, 2000x2000px
Hey guys, I want your advice/opinion on what brand/model of these items you would suggest. I want the decent OK priced ones. I don't need the best of the best. I'm looking on Home Depot and reviews are not leading me to a reliable model.

I'm asking for opinion on this equipment because I'm about to move from a apartment to a house and need to build my supply of necessities as far as tools and equipment go.

Preferably if these things could be found in store at a home depot or lowes I'd appreciate it.

I need a...

Hand truck (like in pic related) preferably one that can lay flat also.

ladder probably around 10 foot tall would be good.

toolset if there is any single good toolset.
>>
You're not going to have much of a selection. The Home Depot and Lowes and Ace Hardware all have pretty much the same options as far as ladders and hand trucks go. And as far as tools go, you'll have to buy each one individually. One tip you need to keep in mind when it comes to tools is ou get what you pay for. If it's something you want to make a career out of, spend the extra few bucks. If it's just to do a quick job, then buy whatever you want, but if you want to start a shop or something, you want quality. Trust me.
>>
>>1208694

Thanks, I guess I'll continue with the Home Depot selection. So far I landed on this handtruck http://www.homedepot.com/p/Cosco-Shifter-300-lb-2-In-1-Convertible-Hand-Truck-and-Cart-12222PBG1E/205430398

I think this one is medium. Decent price and very very good reviews.
>>
>>1208695
Yeah those are really popular right now. I've never experienced any issues with them, but there are so many pieces and things that could go wrong, that I'm weary of them. If they have anything else go for the solid ones that are just one piece. I guess it depends on what you're moving tho. If it's boxes n shit, that one you showed would be ok. If it's like a bucket of copper parts or something, you'd want the solid one. Just my two cents.
>>
>>1208694
Ask your mailman.
>>
>>1208700
Or like if you're moving a water heater, the older style are almost designed for it. Proper size and curvature to the frame, it's much easier to move big items with the solid hand truck.
>>
>>1208700

Heaviest, biggest things I need to move is the washer and dryer (really washer).

I also got some dressers but nothing too too big. I'm not going to do construction work with it, just use it every couple years probably.

I got a drill already and it's black and decker. Not as good as DeWalts but for the type of simple random stuff I do it's perfect. I'm looking for the same type of Hand Truck.
>>
>>1208704

I'm liking this one now http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-800-lb-Capacity-2-in-1-Convertible-Hand-Truck-CHT800P/100071520
>>
>>1208692
Why don't you just rent one from uhaul?
>>
>>1208692
>Hand truck (like in pic related)

Look for,

•Fewest parts, no convertible shit where it can lay down with a couple casters on the handle end. ("preferably one that can lay flat also." No! Those are shit.)
•Single construction, no tube-in tube sliding extension shit.
•Large diameter wheel. The larger the smoother it will be to pull over bumps (pull over bumps don't push).
•Solid rubber tires. Seriously FUCK pneumatic tires.
>>
>>1208701
Really tho OP, find a company that uses them alot and see if they cant order you one of there good ones for a few extra bucks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.