[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been wanting to make a strap for my guitar with just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: strapwithsimplerope.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
strapwithsimplerope.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I've been wanting to make a strap for my guitar with just a simple rope like image related. Also, I might be failing something because english is not my first language and everytime I search "how to make a strap for guitar" it shows these really complicated stuff with knots and stuff. 0 results on the simple side.

Can a fellow guitarist help me out? I have a classical guitar and I don't have the little nail/pin that acoustic guitars have. Is that a problem?
>>
File: _20170308_212548.jpg (60KB, 458x480px) Image search: [Google]
_20170308_212548.jpg
60KB, 458x480px
>>1207675
Literally tie a fucking rope to a guitar.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: ONE SCOOP.jpg (53KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
ONE SCOOP.jpg
53KB, 537x720px
>>1207676
You see, you have an immature understanding of things. You're probably a woman, and men have six times the brain capacity that women do.
>>
>>1207677
Drill a hole and put a fucking ring on your shitty third world guitar. Make sure you use 2 washers so when the flimsy chinese wood flexes from your skinny sweaty brown skin pulling the rope, it won't just pull out and ruin your apoostics.
>>
File: 010.jpg (165KB, 653x567px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
165KB, 653x567px
>>1207681
Well alright you fucking edgelord, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>1207683

I apologize for him. He was mean.

He's probably an american who has successful parents but he is unsuccessful with the girls so he comes here to compensate.
>>
File: acousticstrap.jpg (44KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
acousticstrap.jpg
44KB, 800x650px
>>1207675

Unless you modify the guitar to have the knob on the rear to place the strap on then it'll have to be something like a strap that was intended for guitars like yours (pic related) that uses the sound hole to prop up the instrument, which would take a little bit more work.

[spoiler]t. another unsuccessful American[/spoiler]
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1440x1080px
>>1208699
The upper sound hole clip and strap aren't necessary if you're willing to hold the guitar enough to keep it upright.

Just a loop of rope around you're neck and back up under the instrument with a hook for the sound hole.
>>
This 4 Chan is nutz lol
>>
Just tape the other end to the side of the guitar. If you're using a hemp rope for a strap, you aren't concerned with looks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.