[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lenovo Z510 >Regular backlighted chiclet keyboard >J

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: shit keyboard.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shit keyboard.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>Lenovo Z510
>Regular backlighted chiclet keyboard
>J K L and ; keys stop working
>not in Windows or Linux
>suddenly mid-typing they stop responding completely
>figure out it's some sort of issue with the matrix and open up the laptop, remove keyboard, clean connector
>no results
>see people on the internet recommending you cut 1mm off the tip of the wide connector
>no results
>blow air on keys, twist the connector in multiple directions
>no results
Is there any way I can get those 4 keys working without paying for a new keyboard module?
>>
>>1207241
>figure out it's some sort of issue with the matrix

Dude you don't really want to go there. This is not Hollywood and you are not Keanu Reeves.

Just play along, and act dumb. Ok, you already have that last part down. Just chill. And buy a new laptop and act as if nothing happened. If the guy at Bestbuy asks any weird questions just grab your balls and look up. Like at the ceiling looking up. Hand him the card and keep looking up.
>>
File: this is nice board.jpg (108KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
this is nice board.jpg
108KB, 680x680px
>>1207261
>figure out it's some sort of issue with the matrix
I mean the keyboard matrix, anon. The way the keys are connected, rows and columns, since the keyboard module (apparently) doesn't include any electronics and just gives out the rows and columns via the ribbon cable to the i/o controller
>you're dumb
that's very rude
>>
File: banned_po_win.png (97KB, 810x422px) Image search: [Google]
banned_po_win.png
97KB, 810x422px
>>1207266
>you're dumb

I NEVER SAID THAT YOU TAKE THAT BACK
>>
File: s4s_po_win.png (856KB, 1565x870px) Image search: [Google]
s4s_po_win.png
856KB, 1565x870px
>>1207270

lol that wasn't my ban lol I meant to psot this
>>
bumb :-DDD
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.