[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best website to order electrical components (PCBs..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1498172223805.gif (2MB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
1498172223805.gif
2MB, 304x224px
What's the best website to order electrical components (PCBs.. etc) from? I live in Europe so preferably a European site so I don't have to pay the import tax and extra for postage
>>
>>1204474
>the best website
If there was a single 'best' webshop, no others would exist.
There's ali, ebay, amazon, mouser, digikey, conrad..
>PCBs.. etc
Raw material for etching pcbs on your own?
>>
>>1204491
Digikey has some interesting components, is it any good?
>>
>>1204504
Dunno? What do you need? You are basically asking us to tell you which shop is best, but you don't seem to have any clue what you're after. Try this, it works for 99% of us..

> design project
> work out bill of materials
> see which website sells the components you need
> ???
> stop making shit threads about things you can work out for yourself.
>>
>>1204474
largest suppliers that I know that ship from europe (to avoid import taxes) would be farnell and rs-components
(IIRC farnell stopped to sell to private persons and started to require a corporate VAT number, not sure if it's still the case)

other places to try are distrelec and reichelt

for PCBs you can try Eurocircuits, very good service and quality.
however, it's so much more expensive that it's typically cheaper to order from China and pay extra shipping+import tax

just use pcbshopper and compare for yourself
>>
Reichelt-elektronik
Only way for eurofags like us
>>
Depends on what you're ordering and how quick you want it.
I usually order components through ebay from hong kong or China because they cost fuck all and there's free shipping.
Only problem is it takes 4-6 weeks to get them.
Digikey and Mouser charge €20 in Ireland and I'm usually only ordering €10-€20 worth of components at a time so fuck that.
I got 5 double sided PCBs made by allpcbs there and they were grand.
I submitted the gerbers Friday night and the boards were delivered on Wednesday.
It cost €38 with shipping.

Also ordered through dirty pcbs before and they were good but only do boards up to 10cm squared
>>
>>1204474
conrad is one of the better sites to search, then order it off ebay.de or ebay.co.uk.
>>
File: 1493843839670.jpg (222KB, 914x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493843839670.jpg
222KB, 914x1200px
Mouser or TME
>>
Not OP but what about mechanical components like gears, pneumatik actors etc. Besides the occasional diy 3d printer set i rarely find a worthwile catalogue.
>all gears in all sizes
>the fitting motors
>fixation

Englush bad coz 3rd wurld.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.