[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go about attaching a bike flag to my jeep grand cherokee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How would I go about attaching a bike flag to my jeep grand cherokee? I bought one of those tall bike flags at walmart for when I hit the trails so anyone else can see if I'm on the trail. However, I'm finding it difficult to attach to my cherokee because I can't figure out how to relialably mount it. Any help is appreciated. The bottom "mount" is similar to pic related and I'm going to be attaching another flag on the pole. The mount isn't even a mount, it's basically a metal plate the flag itself sits in and the metal is bent slightly inward to keep it in.
>>
>>1203118
attach it to a piece of bar stock, then use U bolts to attach bar stock to roof rack runners.

alternatively, you could drill into bumper mount, but i'm guessing you aren't capable of doing that.
>>
>>1203121

That's a good fucking idea to attach it using a bar stock, I was playing around with the idea of attaching it to a piece of pipe and using hose clamps but your idea seems much more stable.

I also thought about using the hitch but that'd be a waste if I needed to tow someone or myself out of a ditch. Thanks for the help anon
>>
>>1203118
Just zip tie it to anything that fits
>>
File: sand_flag.jpg (849KB, 1880x1408px) Image search: [Google]
sand_flag.jpg
849KB, 1880x1408px
On the bullbar or roof rack.
>>
>>1203118
Hold it out the window or duct tape it to the back window
>>
use self tapping screws and screw it straight into the side of the jeep. You'll be the coolest guy around Im jealous
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.