[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there guys, I'm having a bit of a problem here. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20170628_225454.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_225454.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Hey there guys, I'm having a bit of a problem here. I just bought some razer kraken USB 7.1 headset, and they seem not to work at all. I plug it into the pc and it won't register or anything, no sound no lighting mic, nothing. So I opened it up and tried to see for my self; here's a picture of the inside.
>>
So the red wire supplies power and sound, the green wire is for the lighting on the side of the headset, and mic.
>>
>>1201433

return it and get another one
>>
>>1201436
I got it second hand, from damn goodwill lol. I was just wondering if it could be fixed?
>>
>usb 7.1
What is life like in the future?
>>
>>1201778
Very 9D
>>
Lol that's the model number of the razer headset kraken 7.1 USB chroma
>>
Try turning a light on and making sure your camera focuses before taking a picture
>>
Okay will do in natural lighting
>>
>>1201860
Nobody said anything about the lighting needing to be natural. Just find a way to take a good picture. If you can't do that, what makes you think you can fix a shitty pair of used autist earmuffs that you didn't even bother testing before buying? Get your shit together, anon.
>>
>>1201864
They're usb shit-for-brains, what you gonna test that on, your phone?
>>
>>1201433

I refuse to believe you tried to get it to register before popping it open.
>>
Download and install the drivers first. This sometimes gives the PC a boot in the ass and helps it recognize the new device. If that don't work, methinks they be FUBAR.
>>
>>1201865
¿raptopu?
>>
>>1201915
(laptop)
>>
So I downloaded razor synapse 2 but nothing yet. Someone told me there is a separate driver for it but I can't find it only find the manual. Sigh
>>
>>1201433
that's what you get for buying meme hardware designed for underage jizzfaces, faggot
enjoy your landfill headset
>>
>>1201929

>not knowing how to find drivers

You must be new. Welcome to the internet
>>
I can't find them at all all I get is this windows update from them to install kb 2999226 but I have that update already installed, if anyone had a link to those drivers it be apreciated
>>
>>1201996
Check out snappy its a driver solution its also open source.

https://sdi-tool.org/
>>
>>1201433
I've owned this headset in the past and it used to have a similar problem to this. This is probably the only headset I've had that actually gave me trouble. Well always, the problem I had had to do with the USB connector it had. Although it is gold plated, the USB connector actually got loose and bent disconnecting some of the wires from the cable. Easily fixable by resoldering to the connector or just finding a new connector, if the pins are broken on yours.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.