[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have yall ever tried to unscrew the sprayer off of a bottle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (274KB, 2365x2365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 2365x2365px
have yall ever tried to unscrew the sprayer off of a bottle of rain-x? because it's impossible
>>
>>1196419
I've unscrewed many a spray bottle to reuse and repurpose.

I believe Rain-X was one of the bottles I gave up on.
>>
What is this, American fog remover? Do you not have rubbing alcohol over there?
>>
Not impossible. I've done it after my sprayer broke at the neck and replaced it with a regular one.
>>
>limp wrist
>>
>>1196553
You spray this stuff on the outside of your windshield so that the water beads up and rolls away instead of just staying on the windshield all the time.
>>
>>1196587
but that's the thing, ive never encountered a jar lid or garden hose attachment that I couldn't impose my mighty American will upon.

>>1196568
really? I could get the pos to turn like 1/8th of an inch in either direction but that was it. I just told myself that it must not be threaded and cut the whole neck off in shame.
>>
>>1196553
its a glass treatment that lets your windshield shed water and mud and shit. Pretty great desu
>>
>>1196419
>place a hole
>fill/empty it
>close the hole with a plug/cork
or sacrifice 2 bottles for one if you really need it in two parts
>>
>>1196419
one of these and a bit of elbow grease will take those little fuckers right off
>>
>>1196649
why don't you guys just wax your windshield?
>>
>>1197299
This stuff works really well, is easy to apply, and is pretty damn cheap.
>>
>>1196553
Its main ingredient is denatured alcohol. Rubbing alcohol wouldn't work for this task, Nigel.
>>
ive never wanted to use rain x before but fuck now i want to see what these bottles are all about
>>
>>1197331
The washer stuff doesn't work as well as directly applying it. I do both anyway.
>>
>>1197413
hmm I always thought they had the same properties
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.