[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm going over to an old welders place, on saturday, for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 21533665642916.png (2MB, 1440x1070px) Image search: [Google]
21533665642916.png
2MB, 1440x1070px
i'm going over to an old welders place, on saturday, for some tutoring.

WHAT is a welder's favourite snack?
>>
>>1190229
Beer.

Or something to throw on a grill or smoker.

All welders have made 4 grills.
>>
File: 2376225656768592634.jpg (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2376225656768592634.jpg
121KB, 500x375px
>>1190230
thanks for the tip off governor
>>
>>1190229
Beer (in glass bottles), Funyuns/BBQ Pork Rinds, and Buttermilk (for metal fume fever symptoms).
>>
>>1190229
Yogurt
>>
>>1190246
No problemo man. Be sure and pay attention. Be respectful. Try and practice a lot offsite if u can. Shoe him youre serious and he shoukd be happy to teach u.

If he has welder buddies hanging out i the shop it would be a good idea to snag a case or 2 of wjatever beer they drink and just sit around with them
>>
>>1190229
i like beef jerky
>>
Remember consistent practice is key. You are building fine muscle memory.
Also be sure you can see well up to about three feet so your working range is covered. If not, you can get eyes checked later.

Read weldingweb and the Miller forums heavily, and the Miller website has good training videos.

Ask about how to set up a practice tree at home so when you get your own welder you can efficiently practice all positions.

It's large fun and extremely useful. Beginning with stick welding is the best way to learn puddle control. Talk little, stay on task and get some time under da hood. Welders appreciate SERIOUS students.
>>
>>1190229
Beer and cigarrettes. Preferably cheap beer and off brand smokes.
>>
>>1190229
penor.
>>
tempeh sandwich
>>
>>1190229

Welder I knew would snack on this after sun flower seeds were banned. The fucker would dump sun flower seeds down his face even if the bag had slag melting through it.

https://nuts.com/chocolatessweets/nuts/crunches/sesame-crunch.html
>>
>>1190610
>sunflower seeds are banned
That's weird, but okay.
>glue them together with honey and it's okay
Why
>>
File: autonomous-welding-robot.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autonomous-welding-robot.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>1190229
An energy and consumables recharge
>>
>>1190229
I'm a welder and I'm always glad to have coffee and/or a cigarette.

More conventional stuff depends on the place.
>>
File: sonnenblumenkerne1.jpg (801KB, 1798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sonnenblumenkerne1.jpg
801KB, 1798x1200px
>>1190772
Maybe he snacked un peeled subflower seeds

The russians in my town pick them like birds and there are piles of empty peels
Where they walked .
>>
>>1190229
2 cans of 3/8 6010, bent in half
>>
>>1191165
I see what u did there.
>>
>>1190792
Yeah he would spit that shit all over. They banned chew so I think he was being messy out of spite over that. So they had to ban sun flower seeds too. Good welder but that was just disgusting.
>>
If they've been welding out of a fume Hood for their entire career then something very spicy because they have no taste buds left
>>
novice welders
>>
beer, soda, bring coffee if it's early (Welders appreciate a good cup of coffee) I find the majority of welders and trades people drink Tim Hortans here in Canada, so I guess dunkin doughnuts or what ever other local coffee shop is around, my highschool Automotive teacher is Italian and has one of the Italian educational assistants make him espresso so you could try that.
>>
>>1190229
Didn't we already have this thread 3 times in a row? Have you visited him yet?

Anyways beef jerky and cheap canned beer in a cooler.
>>
>>1191325
this
>>
>>1191325
But anon that's gay
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.