[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tools would i need to pierce two holes in a very solid stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1487235183155.jpg (67KB, 852x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487235183155.jpg
67KB, 852x1024px
What tools would i need to pierce two holes in a very solid stone wall ?

The most i did so far was getting some IKEA shit together so i'm quite clueless.
>>
A corded hammer drill
>>
Get your friend to hold a center punch on the wall, and then ram him with your car.

get another friend for the second hole
>>
>>1190219
This,
>>
File: download (18).jpg (9KB, 203x158px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
9KB, 203x158px
>>1190219
>>
>>1190214
What size are the holes?
Something small maybe up to 10mm (~1/2") just about any drill will do, most modern drills have percussion hammer, turn it on after you have started the hole or else it will wander.
Bits don't need to be too sharp, they work by Smashy Smashy rather than cutting or shaving like metal or wood.
Up to 25mm (1") is possible but might be hard work for a drill driver.
An sds drill the hammer is physically driven by the rotation, it will go through these like knife through cheese. Available in range of sizes, check the documentation to see what they are rated to drill safely.
Anything much bigger you want diamond tipped core drill. Can use an sds without hammer engaged if it has a good enough clutch. If there's no clutch the bit will snag, the drill will keep spinning and your arm or jaw will get broken.
Tct core drills are ok if you want to use it once then throw it away and you don't care about burning money.

Go down to a rental shop and tell them what you want they will sort you out.
>>
>>1190214
GET YOU A BIG BOY
>>
Rent a rotary hammer drill. Not a small drill with hammer function. Corded rotary hammer. Going straight to the tool specifically designed for this will save you some sweat and tears. The small hammer drills can do it but it's a struggle unless the hole is really small.
>>
>>1190214
I can pump my hard cock up that teddy bear's fuzzy poohole so damn good
>>
>>1190616
Am I the only one on here that doesn't have some fucked up fetish?
>>
Stone eh?
Diamond drill bit
>>
File: JohnHenry.jpg (22KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
JohnHenry.jpg
22KB, 300x328px
>>1190214
>>
>>119021
While not the right bit for the job, look here. Buy the expensive (rotary hammer) and buy a bit the size you want. This will be 200-300 usd depending on factors. Drill your hole. Clean that shit and return it.
>>
File: IMG_0787.jpg (2MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
2MB, 3088x2320px
>>1190919
Pic is the not right bit, but the right chuck size.
>>
>>1190920
Wait wait wait, start over. Who's Chuck now?
>>
>>1190919

A SDS rotary hammer from the Lidl and some 60 cm drills cost me 60 Euro plus shipping.
>>
>>1190215
Cordless is the way to go now
>>
>>1190214
What for. Is it actually stone? SDS for actual stone, use a corded rotary with hammer. Concrete or mortar shit? SDS or Masonry bit with a battery or corded with hammer.
>>
a small stick of explosive is not only effective its goddamn good fun....
>>
>>1190690
It's not fucking minecraft
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.