[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, this is not a troll thread, it's a hypothetical DIY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: test.jpg (54KB, 1554x422px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
54KB, 1554x422px
Okay, this is not a troll thread, it's a hypothetical DIY thread about something I just thought up.

When I play MMO's for like 8 hours, peeing is the enemy. Would it be possible to set up a air-powered ejection method to move a human sized stream of piss from my chair to the window like the monster from The Abyss?

I know a tube would be more practical but this is a hypothetical question.
>>
>>1188235
>When I play MMO's for like 8 hours, peeing is the enemy
so dont drink or eat anything
>>
>>1188235
>air-powered ejection method to move a human sized stream of piss from my chair to the window like the monster from The Abyss

nope, you can't control a water stream and keep it coherent with movement of air alone
>>
Go to the bathroom you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>1188266

Even a shit ton of it? Surely there has to be a way.
>>
File: when_you_see_a_frog_poster.jpg (236KB, 760x548px) Image search: [Google]
when_you_see_a_frog_poster.jpg
236KB, 760x548px
>>1188235
>>
>>1188235
Time to grow up, faggot.
>>
>>1188235
>fill doritos bags with piss
>seal bags
>?
>waterbed
>>
File: 61QCm26-qhL.jpg (79KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61QCm26-qhL.jpg
79KB, 1500x1500px
Million dolla idea OP
you can use pic related as a starting off point. Just figure out a way to fill without having to get up (catheter?) and launch it at the push of a button
>>
>>1188235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
>>
>>1188235
>brb bio
>>
>>1188235
piss bottles or external catheter
Or get up so you don't have blood clots or other problems.
>>
File: build it.jpg (250KB, 1160x749px) Image search: [Google]
build it.jpg
250KB, 1160x749px
>>1188830

ok Every one take a bio and go buy some pots and feast ffs go watch the fight on fat boss for if you dont know the fight l, Damn it the tank has to go to bed. Who has a tank off spec!!! Damn it I wants to kill the lick king before they nerfed it . minus 50 dkp for every one.
>>
>>1188836
Whoever is holding down their microphone key can you please let go? We can hear your child crying in the background. Also, no looting until the fight is over guys.

Ahh memories
>>
>>1188868
Every now and then one of my friends joins our group voice chat and just rustled a sun chip bag for a solid minute, and says 'remember this?'
>>
You could use a vacuum system and then put the end on a slide. While it won't eject out at 100mph it'll make a piss waterfall
>>
>>1188268
All you'd do is turn your piss stream into piss mist. Just install a urinal under your desk since you're a disgusting monster of a human anyway.
>>
Stop this you jackass. You're going to make the outside of the house smell like an alley filled with homeless people.
>>
>>1188934
Spanish cities are like that during the warmer months, for severe shortage of public toilets. They're great in the winter though. Just don't go during the twelve days of xmas if you want places to be open.
>>
File: tmp_28736-s-l300-244998700.jpg (16KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28736-s-l300-244998700.jpg
16KB, 300x230px
>>1188235
So you are a disgusting creep?
It's okay. I'll help you you fucking animal.

Pic related are condoms that you glue to your dick. You plug a tube to the end and redirect your pissflow in some container, of your chosen size. Your dick will smell like old piss after use but it doesn't matter as you probably smell like an unwashed fatso already.

This condoms are made for disabled people who can't hold it, for whatever reason. Divers (including me) use them on long dives so that you can hydrate and still not piss in your drysuit. There is a tube that leads from your dick out in the sea.

If you happen to be a smelly and fat woman instead of the disgusting male I assumed, worry not. There are versions for chicks also. Remember to shave as removal of the condom is painful as it sticks to your pubes. Or what am I expecting? It's not like you are going to remove the condom after applying it, you are a monster. Sorry, I forgot.

Wimmin's version:
http://www.she-p.com/
>>
>>1189073
OP should become a diaperfriend like astronauts do :DDD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_Absorbency_Garment

Some turbonerds, who play Orbiter with the full realism real time Apollo mission with emulated guidance computer, set up a tent and chemical toilet in their living rooms and spend the duration there.
>>
>>1188820
Condom catheter for the non intrusive method
>>
>>1188235
Just move your setup to the bathroom, problem solved.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.