[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say a person is in an apartment building with 6 units

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Selection_999(486).png (26KB, 839x496px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(486).png
26KB, 839x496px
Let's say a person is in an apartment building with 6 units -- up in the left corner (A)

(A) has 4 windows, all of them open a crack (10cm)

If person in (A) smokes a joint and blows through the corner window, how likely is it that the smoke is moving into the windows of the other units?

My idea is that: warm air rises, right? so barring really goofy winds, the smoke should go only upwards, and with the other 3 windows in A open, any smoke that would have escaped into the unit next to (A) would be gone by then?

P.S. eating is not a solution, it gets me high in an uncomfortable way...smoking is what works for me
>>
>>1186017
Doesn't matter, that shit will cling to your clothes and hair. Even then, that dead look will give you away, you filthy hippy.
>>
>>1186017
it will one thousand percent be detectable by smell around the block

smell and smoke doesnt only go where the wind is blowing, or only up, it goes all over the place

so to answer your question: it will definitely DEFINITELY, 100%, no doubt, surely, absolutely, be getting to the next unit
>>
>>1186031
but what about all those teenagers who smoke pot in their parents house without detection? are they just ninjas?
>>
>>1186034
Use a pipe
Take small tokes
Hold a long time, until little visible smoke comes out
Exhale through some kind of filter like a waded up towel
>>
>>1186034
Their parents raid their stashes.
>>
>>1186037
basically what i do is take tokes by a corner window and blow through htere and pray it doesn't blow into someone's window. is that retarded?
>>
File: 816HRvNxXaL._SY450_.jpg (33KB, 385x450px) Image search: [Google]
816HRvNxXaL._SY450_.jpg
33KB, 385x450px
Try vaporizing instead of burning? Get one of these and put a few pounds of carbon granules in the center cavity?
>>
>>1186048
The particles will diffuse in all directions.
>>
>>1186051
but i live at the very top and therë́s like 10 meters of space across
>>
That shit kills ambition. Quit and focus on developing a skillset that demands higher pay so you can be anchored by your own free-standing cuck box that requires more maintenance from you. Then you can burn shit inside it and no one will bother you.
>>
>>1186065
i can afford to buy a house i just dont want to deal with the bullshit and i am single so why am i going to have a whole house to myself like that
>>
>>1186017
SMOKE WEED ERRRRYDAYYY
>>
>>1186066
>i just dont want to deal with the bullshit
like, you ain't doing now, dooood? You also seem be slightly partial to paranoia, maybe, want to put the pipe down a bit anyway, or go innawoods.
>>
>>1186065
>slavery is freedom
>>
>>1186017
Vape it, retard. $20 on aliexpress.
>>
>>1186017
Just smoke where you want to. I live in an apartment and smoke in my bedroom with the window open. Yes it smells for a little while. You overestimate how much people really care. Just do it at night when people aren't likely to be outside, and don't leave the place smelling skunky 24/7
>>
>>1186017
Vape it, dunkass. No smoke, no odor, more bang for your buck.
>>
>>1186017
consider this
farts are body temperature, higher than ambient
so if someone farts it should rise
so do an experiment, place your nose near a friends asshole and ask them to fart.
your hypothesis suggests you shouldn't be able to smell it. try it and see
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.