[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was sitting at my desk just now when I feel something run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So I was sitting at my desk just now when I feel something run across my toe, obviously I jumped the fuck up and it was a huge cockroach.

I HATE THE FUCKS.

What are the best ways to kill all of these bastards asap short of burning my house down? I've spread some diatomaceous earth around but I am not feeling satisfied with this, I want them fucking dead.

I'm talking, long term pesticides, releasing spiders into my house, I don't care. The only thing worse than these bastards is bed bugs.
>>
This is why I love living in a frozen shithole. No bugs. Call an exterminator or move to canada. Sage.
>>
>>1185795
Dont try and build your own cockroach traps, chances are youre not going to get the needed chemicals and they'll outsmart you somehow (tricky little bastards)
>go buy some quality cockroach traps and buy lots, then maybe take the weekend off, clean your apartment from any food, breadcrumbs and seal everything real good
>???
>profit
>>
>huge
Unless it's a german cockroach, I think you're overreacting. Take care of any water leaks or other sources of moisture.

If german, consider calling a pro.
I'm not usually a buyfag but I've warred with those bastards before and a pro would be better equipped to kill them without also poisoning you.
>>
You could start a worldwar. That has been known to dissolve cockroach empires.
>>
>>1185795
Remove the source of their food.
If you live in an apartment building get in contact with your neighbours and inform them to do the same. Seal all food and make sure there's no breadcrumbs lying around.

Then the next step is filling the holes that they're using to get into your apartment.
>>
Get a big bag of diatomaceous earth and a duster.

Dust all the dark areas in the house. Dust under the sink, in the pantry, in cracks, in crawspaces, everywhere. Completely harmless to mammals but is shoah for invertebrates.
>>
>>1185795
as other anons have said, clean up. Cockroaches can live off of all sorts of non food items including box glue and adhesives on envelopes. So really clean up. Next, the diatenacious earth is a good idea, so is borax. Boric Acid. Nearly harmless unless you were to consume like... sixteen ounces in a single sitting. But the buggers get the stuff on their feet and clean it off, it destroys them from the inside out. Not a poison in as much. Anyhow, good luck!
>>
get this

https://www.amazon.com/Advion-Syngenta-Cockroach-Bait-Tubes/dp/B002Y2GNVM
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.