[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to charge an electronic device that has a micro USB port,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 81mYXn-hDbL._SL1500_.jpg (161KB, 1500x896px) Image search: [Google]
81mYXn-hDbL._SL1500_.jpg
161KB, 1500x896px
I need to charge an electronic device that has a micro USB port, but I only have mini USB chargers. Buying is not an option. Would either of these work?

- Cut off the head of a charger cable, peel the wires and insert them naked into the slit.
- Remove the battery and put it in the battery slot of another device with a mini USB port. The batteries have different sizes but the piece that makes the connection is the same, so it would fit.
>>
People like you are the reason i've applied for janitoring.
>>
>>1182251
Because you really enjoyed cleaning up after I fucked you're mom?
>>
>>1182257

Hey, /b/ called, they want their retard back. Would you be so kind to go?
>>
>>1182247
put your cock holster on the curb
>>
>>1182247
>Buying is not an option
If you have internet, buying is an option. Fuck off.
>>
>>1182278
I mean that I need it sooner than it would take it to arrive, genius.
>>
>>1182257
>mom joke
clearly your a retarted faggot
>>
>>1182247
Photo of device.
>>
>>1182257
He is not a mom.
Your=/=you're

Either go back to /b/ or kys.
>>
>>1182247
Your second plan is feasible. You may need to use foil strips and office tape to connect the batteries in parallel so the device sees the correct battery. That works if both batteries have the same number of cells.
>>
>>1182281
Maybe you should have stated that in your original post so you don't sound like a tool.

Besides, what country do you live in where micro USB cables are rare, but mini USB cables are lying around everywhere?
>>
Go to a hotel
Tell them you left your charger there months ago
They have a box
They'll ask what it looked like
White samsung, 50/50 chance it'll be a fast charger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.