[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here cuts his own hair? How do you blend it near the line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Fade-Haircut-Low-Fade.jpg (106KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
Fade-Haircut-Low-Fade.jpg
106KB, 500x529px
Anyone here cuts his own hair? How do you blend it near the line in pic related with your hair trimmer? If you just use different sizes it looks like shit and doesn't look uniform and natural.
>>
You use scissors for blending my friend.
Tis difficult, but you will learn.
Also, might get more tips if you post this on /fa/
>>
>>1178763
>You use scissors
How am I supposed to them on myself, I don't think I have enough dexterity for that. Even with the trimmer more often than not I get frustrated and end up cutting it 2mm tall.

>if you post this on /fa/
I would rather not, anon.
>>
just shave it clean, like real men
>>
>>1178782
>t. bald
>>
>>1178791
the opposite, too much hair that won't shape unless I empty a can of hairspray
>>
>>1178811
Then use some type of wax, much easier.
>>
>>1178869
ha what am i some type of faggot nancy boy
>>
>>1178782
get off 4chan, like real men
>>
>>1178759
you need a dull shaped scissor, like an elementary school kind, or else there wont be a blend with a fine scissor and it will be a clear line in the hair
>>
>>1178872
says the one emptying a can of hairspray.
>tip: its you, Mary.

Try the brand Layrite
>>
>>1178759
why are you cutting your hair like a fucking queer?
if you want a footballer haircut then get a footballer salary and get some queer to cut your hair for you.
if you cut your own hair then here is my suggestion: #4 all over. alter the number to suit.
>>
>>1178759
>How do you blend it near the line in pic related with your hair trimmer?
By rolling the trimmer up onto the edges of the comb as I get to that point. Then I do some touch-ups and feathering with scissors.
>>
>>1178759
I havent paid for ahaircut since I was 16. Dont bald fade your sides. Just use scissors only and it blends itself
>>
I do it OP.
Started when I was in the army and never had time to go to the barber (that Barber sucked anyways).
You need 2 mirrors of course.
Just need clippers, no scissors.
Start at neck, ride on skull upwards then "float" straight up past the fade area as your skull begins to curve to the top.
Takes a steady hand.
>>
>>1178763
>tis
You have to go back
>>
>>1178759
Sorry OP. we just don't have the technology today to make these kind of precise fine cuts. even with our so-called modern day tools.
I ain't sayin' it was aliens but,..
>>
>>1178759
Is that a blackhead, a piercing, or just a hole in that nigga's ear?
>>
>>1178992
It's a preauricular pit
>>
>>1178759

take this shit to /fa/, and don't get meme haircuts as they are about to go out of style
>>
>>1179047
Googled it, shit's for real. Blows my mind the arcane crap you can learn around here.
>>
>>1178933
THIS

Cut the sides to the desired length up to where you want to start the fade. Then point the clippers straight up and go.
>>
>>1179047
Did not know, thanks!
>>
Best you can do with a trimmer is a crew cut. I still have a hard time fading the sides and I usually fuck up the back of my neck so I just shave my entire head with the shortest attachment I have.
Look up those scissors for thinning out sections of hair, that's what you need. Yeah scissors are hard to use on yourself, that's why barbers exist.
>>
File: ad468c25a2.jpg (340KB, 2800x1555px) Image search: [Google]
ad468c25a2.jpg
340KB, 2800x1555px
>>1178759
Find yourself a pair of thinning scissors.
>>
>>1178877
this could be a banner
>>
Thanks for all the tips, lads. If it works ok I will post the results.
>>
File: Straight off head.jpg (19KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
Straight off head.jpg
19KB, 320x214px
>>1178759
I do some like this with my fingers and then with my right hand i use the trimmer in a vertical way
>>
>>1178759
I use a fucking flobee from the 90s and it turns out pretty good. Just use a longer piece on the top and then an angled shorter piece for the sides. I recommend picking one up if you see it in a thrift shop or ebay or something.
>>
>>1179047
>>1179064
>>1179119

not OP, but I had a blackhead on the exact same place, I squeezed it out and normally nothing happens, but now I have a small hole as well. mfw :(
>>
>>1179406
this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.