[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help /diy/ There is a street musician that plays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: air_wick_freshmatic.jpg (13KB, 207x300px) Image search: [Google]
air_wick_freshmatic.jpg
13KB, 207x300px
I need some help /diy/

There is a street musician that plays across the street form my apartment.

He plays for hours on end and it's not even a real instrument, he just bangs on fucking buckets.

Lots of people have complained but he keeps coming back, cops won't do anything, I've thrown his sticks in the sewer before and he just comes back.

So I have a plan. Next to where he plays is a metal pole. I want to attach a device similar to pick related that I can fill with stink bomb juice and activate with a remote.

I feel like this is something I can rig up with stuff from radio shack. Anyone have any experience with something like this?
>>
>>1178099
Collect a few signatures and show up at your mayor. As soon as he sees that many people have this problem he will have to act, otherwise you can write a report to your local newspaper and that would damage his rep.

Can't you threaten to sue him btw, i doubt he has officially rented that spot?
>>
>>1178099
So you want to commit a terrorist attack and you're here looking for co-conspirators?

Fuck off.
>>
>>1178099
Illegal, damn near anywhere.

You dont want him there?
Keep calling the police, goto the mayor.
Ask him to move
>>
>>1178272
>Keep calling the police
yep police never does its job, keep reminding them to do their jobs.
find a few more victims like yourself and ask them to do the same
>>
File: stink_beetle_vince.jpg (272KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
stink_beetle_vince.jpg
272KB, 600x405px
You know what needs to be done...
>>
>>1178099
Ignore the faggots.
>Terrorist attack
Lmao
Get one of those pictured things and a cheap set of child walki-talkies. A little soldering and you will have what you're looking for.
>>
File: drone bomb.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drone bomb.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1178099
Stop being a pussy op. If some sandniggers can do it you can do it too
>>
File: C8bUuqLXYAAi5cz.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
C8bUuqLXYAAi5cz.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>1178367
>>
>>1178099

Yeah I built a remote camera shutter release with one of these. just buy a cheap R/C car and wire up the control board with the motor in that thing. I'm not sure what you can make the stink with though.....
>>
>>1178368
That leet ass shuttle cock stabilization system!
>>
just find a quieter hobo who is scarier to claim that corner for his own
>>
>>1178367
>>1178368
SCREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
I like your style OP, the fun is in the remote controlled hobo moving device!

Any cuck can have them removed boringly by council.

Put a smoke alarm above him also, too high for him to reach and set it off remotely every time he makes a noise?

Rotate stink and noise.
>>
>>1178099
Sit across the street and bang on bigger more impressive buckets.
???
Profit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.