[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I locked myself out of my house how do I pick this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (786KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
786KB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys I locked myself out of my house how do I pick this bottom lock
>>
tyrone, please.
>>
>>1176626
Drill a hole through the center
>>
>>1176626
if you drill, drill right below the top of the key slot, so the pins dont bind on the metal scraps. if you need to pick it, you need tools or a spare key that fits in there. if you can buy a key, file it into a zigzag pattern, then push in and out while turning slightly until it pops open. also, you could do the same thing, but get a hammer and tap the key while turning it. if you make a picking set, well trial by fire, and look up bosian bill on youtube after you have made a lock picking set.... this being said, you will probably fail a lot, its not like skyrim and it requires muscle memory and more than a /diy/ post on a korean square dancing website.
>>
i forgot to add, if you zip the lock (first method involving spare key) you have to push key in and out very fast and turn lightly, you should hear little ticks, indicating that the pins are setting. If there are any security pins in that lock, it will be a lot harder, and there will be false sets that will sounds like you set a pin.
>>
>>1176633
Thanks I was about to have to sleep their all night, yet again the hacker 4chan saves my life
>>
>>1176626
Just hammer it off, twist open the lock with your fingers, replace the next day for 15$.
>>
>>1176626
Post a pic of the whole door
>>
>>1176626
ive gotten into doors like that with the ole credit card trick
>>
Try practicing on someone else's door first

https://youtu.be/7RE1e_DF_D8
>>
You dont pick it..these handles (doesnt work for deadbolt) are desined to still move when locked.. Like when you lick a handle, then close the door, the latch still moves to go into the insert in the frame.. Take a card, like a debit card, but your gonna fuck it up.. Slide it in ABOVE the latch, more than it needs to be. Move it down untill you feel it stop (its the latch).. Angle it at 45°. And push straight down.. Might slide it twords you to help break friction, but slightly.. It takes practice, but i can do itnin 30 seconds max
>>
>>1176626
>Good evening, Channel 8 News reporting. Tonight, a family of 3 have been found dead after Daquan Brown picked the lock and broke in. He says the "internet n-words" helped him do it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.