[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know what the hell these anti-tamper heads are called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0059.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anybody know what the hell these anti-tamper heads are called and where I can find a driver for them?
The previous site manager used a ton, and now he left, we have no way of removing them.
We have larger ones like pic related, and smaller ones, as in bolt heads, that have a circular indent, with a smaller circular indent at the bottom of it...
>>
Go to harbor fail and look through their tamper-proof sets. There is a pretty decent selection, but I haven't seen this exact one before. Good luck
>>
If all else fails you could measure the circles and their offset with a digital micrometer and have a machinist make you a bit.
>>
File: screwtypes[1].jpg (76KB, 479x388px) Image search: [Google]
screwtypes[1].jpg
76KB, 479x388px
>>1172768
The whole point of these heads are that they are annoying as fuck to buy, and you probably won't be able to tag a name to them.
If you take it to a hardware store and they can't tell you shit, either call a machinist or drill 'em out.
You sure the previous site manager wasn't just being a bitch, or were security heads specified?
>>
>>1172768
Dremel and a flat head. Then use what you want.
>>
Nice try Trayvonisha...
>>
>>1172946
Anyone have this chart with the modified names?
>>
File: 091231-spacex-elon-02.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
091231-spacex-elon-02.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>1172768
>off center peg
>two partial circle pegs on the circumference
wow thats a strange one, never seen that kind before

>>1172768
>previous site manager used a ton, and now he left, we have no way of removing them.
go look through his desk/office drawers, there's gotta be a driver somewhere there
>>
>>1172768
that's a cock screw
you unscrew it with the tip of your penis
>>
>>1172768
>we dont have access to a machine shop
>we dont have a drill

if im going to be brutally honest, i'd say that is probably a screw cap. not actually attached to the screw itself. try levering it up by sticking something in the hole.
such a design in a screw head would damage the threads making the screw unsuitable for anything important because the torque would be applied at an angle.
>>
take a dremal and slot the fuckers?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.