[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going apartment hunting today and saw this at a place I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170503_190930.jpg (975KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_190930.jpg
975KB, 4032x3024px
I was going apartment hunting today and saw this at a place I otherwise liked.

Is it safe?
>>
>>1171879
That's old telephone wire
>>
>>1171885
Probably should explain. They probably removed the box from the back of the house, and instead of actually removing the wire they tied it up out of the way. Maybe they left it so you can get your own service hooked up. It's fine, but it might be a red flag that they don't have the most qualified people taking care of the property. Probably just the second option though.
>>
>>1171887
>second option
Got dammit that's not clear. They probably left it so you can get your own service. That's probably the end of it. I just got off a 16 hoir shift and spent 2 hours doing yardwork, I'm retarded right now.
>>
File: 1493675019199.jpg (40KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493675019199.jpg
40KB, 487x594px
>>1171879
touch them and find out

YOLO
>>
redneck FM antenna
>>
>>1171913
Or a cloths line. Doesn't even look connected electrically.
>>
>>1171909
My friend was melted near dead feom 480. PLEASE no
>>
>>1171909
>>1172138

Phone line running from inside of the house to the outside. Not connected to anything. God damn you guys are retarded.
>>
>>1172491
how do you know it's not connected to anything? It's rated for 5v at 1amp, more than enough to shock the shit out of you.
>>
>>1172510
1. Its not the same cable that they run on pole or in the ground to the NID on outside the house.

2. Cables from the NID will go from the box into the wall. But sometimes they will run the cable outside of the building to parts of the house that are away such as the upstairs or to the other side of the building.

OP can check to see where the cable starts and ends. It he follows the cable and if it goes into the wall, then its more likely not connected to the nNID in anyway.
>>
>>1172510
Shits rated for 220-330v, at 50ma, mang.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.