[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Chris is sewing together his old shirt . https://www.yout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: capture.jpg (148KB, 1281x716px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
148KB, 1281x716px
So Chris is sewing together his old shirt .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at4bJ4XKn8s
Anyone who knows sewing can you tell me is he doing it right? I dont think so...
>>
who?
>>
>>1170969
Ah I forgot there are normal boards on 4chan.
Christian Weston Chandler is a turbo autist. Regardless I just want to know if he is doing this correctly or not
>>
>>1170986
There is no right or wrong way, there is a spectrum of how long it will hold up but most will last longer than you need

Also, you fucked up the ISO date format which is YYYYMMDD, not DDMMYYYY or MMDDYYYY which is not even used anywhere
>>
>>1170967
That looks pretty bad, how did she (kek) ripped it in the first place?
>>
>>1171141

Tried to be the hulk after someone called her a he.
>>
>>1170988
DDMMYYYY is used in Europe.
>>
>>1171141
From what I recall, it's a really old shirt. My old stuff eventually gets tears and rips that I don't notice happen
>>
>>1171636
Englishman here. DD-MM-YYYY is used in Europe & UK, but it's not the ISO format. That should be YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss
>>
>>1171663
>>1171636
>>1170988
this bullshit is why I always just spell out the date unless it's one of those scantron forms that has instructions provided for exactly how they want it
>>
>>1170967
while i understand it probably has some kind of sentimental value, and not to knock the idea, but that shirt is beyond repair to a state of social acceptance. If you were confortable wearing rags, then sure you could stitch it up to functionality as a shirt.

In this situation i think the large center rip would need a large patch backing to sew it to. all of the smaller holes could be closed up fairly easily with just overhand loops.
>>
All these newbs that have no clue who Chris is or the history of this shirt.
I am disapoint in the new half chan. You have forgotten the face of your fathers.
>>
>>1173031
We know, we just don't give a fuck about this /b/ tier faggotry, especially on /diy/

Now fuck off and spout your old memes elsewhere you cocksocket. Mods delete this cancer.
>>
>>1170967
I vaguely remembered someone told me Chris chan decided to be a woman but this dead serious trannie was not what I expected.
Is this the power of cyber bullying? That man needs help
>>
>>1173990
Correlation is not causation, some people are just born to be lolcows.
Saging this thread.
>>
>>1173990
>Is this the power of cyber bullying? That man needs help
He needed help a long time ago, like 20 years ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.