[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought this power PAC used, but it doesn't have an adapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0159.gif (277KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.gif
277KB, 500x499px
I bought this power PAC used, but it doesn't have an adapter to charge it. Is it possible to charge a power PAC using a generator? Like if I hook up the clamps to a positive/ negative post on my generator, will it charge the power PAC? Or does it only charge through the adapter port?
>>
File: power.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
Don't know if it hurts your power pac or not but I sell used cars for a living and sometimes I forget to charge the pac before I take it somewhere I charge it all the time by hooking it up to my truck battery and the alternator charges it pretty fast. Pic is the one I have.
>>
>>1167416
Seems like a good idea if they included a power cord for the lighter plug. Then you'll be able to charge the pac while driving.
>>
>>1167416
Alright. The concept is pretty much the same with my generator. I live in a cabin with only a generator to provide electricity, so I was hoping to use this power PAC to power my mini fridge. I hate leaving the generator on longer than necessary.
>>
>>1167416
But just to double check, are you normally supposed to charge your booster pac with an adapter? In other words, using the clamps isn't the preferred method of charging, right?
>>
>>1167416
Your JNC is a fucking excellent unit. I have one I bought after using one at a used car lot where I worked. It has heavy cables and is well made.

>>1167781
If you connect that jump pack to line voltage by the cables you will fry it!

You need a twelve volt source to charge through the cables or a cigaratte lighter adapter (two male ends).

These people make both the above power packs:

http://www.cloreautomotive.com/

You can find info on yours and maybe buy a replacement adapter.
>>
>>1167323
No!! You will back feed it and blow it up. Has to be charged through the input port only. DANGEROUS your way!!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.